Archived my random rants. i really need to vent. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're more than welcome to your completely uniformed and false presumptions. In the mean time I hope you succeed in getting noticed; work for the position you want not the position you're in.

Oh, I'll bet the fury of a thousand suns I am going to get EXACTLY what I am gunning for. I have got noticed somewhat, that's how I got that measly raise. Lol.

Thats the first Ive ever seen RED Karma! Lol.

I actually understand the Point Prime is trying to make its just that this this is all going downhill.

Last edited:
Truth hurts. The majority of you people are whiners; you just need to realize your job is to shut up, do as you're told and earn your wage.

This is coming from a brand new TL? ***** stfu. You are so clueless it's pathetic. You better not make 1 damn decision in your store because it's your job to shut up and do as you're told.

Silly lame workforce. Tsk tsk

With an attitude like that, I am immensely grateful you will not be a TL at my store.

People working at Spot who come here come here because they care about their job and want to do things better. People who don't give another thought to their job after they leave at night would never find their way here. So I think it's a safe bet that most of those who are here work hard at their jobs and care a lot about doing a good job.

We all have frustrations at our jobs. Venting is healthy. It's a way to let off steam, see things from a different light and even help others learn what their fellow TMs might be dealing with. The difference between venting and whining on forums such as this is how others choose to read it.

Have you even started yet? If you haven't, you are going to be in for a rude awakening...and this is coming from someone who is new enough to still be drinking the red koolaid.

With an attitude like that, I am immensely grateful you will not be a TL at my store.

People working at Spot who come here come here because they care about their job and want to do things better. People who don't give another thought to their job after they leave at night would never find their way here. So I think it's a safe bet that most of those who are here work hard at their jobs and care a lot about doing a good job.

We all have frustrations at our jobs. Venting is healthy. It's a way to let off steam, see things from a different light and even help others learn what their fellow TMs might be dealing with. The difference between venting and whining on forums such as this is how others choose to read it.

Have you even started yet? If you haven't, you are going to be in for a rude awakening...and this is coming from someone who is new enough to still be drinking the red koolaid.

Haha...if you havent started and are a TL, have fun being treated so awesomely by your ETLS!!, and be expected to get everything done in not enough time

Yes its great to have a job and be paid. But who wants to micro-managed, and forced to waste payroll on a worthless project. Its the job of a TM to provide a presentable store and guest service. Who is going to provide guest service when the entire salesfloor team is being asked to tear down a set of aisles.

I am with you dek

Good point. Wasting payroll on something ridiculous only hurts us all when we have tasks we DO have to complete and suddenly there is no hours to do it. ><

i don't threaten. once again, venting. but, for all your posts about leaving target and anyone can do it, you're sure as heck here every day posting about a job i thought you left months ago. so, kindly get off my back.

mods, feel free to delete my thread. i didnt know it was going to be offensive venting. i guess the koolaid has seeped. peace out guys!
You're fine. Ignore him, he's on his period or something. this is a place to vent, complain, whine, throw a tantrum. you did nothing wrong.

You should feel like you can be open (as open as possible and being anon still) here. And you deserve to be able to feel able to vent here. Again, you're fine. You did nothing wrong. Carry on. I'm listening.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the outs in the mini seasonal set were all vendor. If you contact your vendors all that space would have been filled and not with store payroll. Besides, don't Nabisco, Pepperidge, etc give us a kick back for allowing them the extra space? Ours would have been howling if we flexed anything other than their product in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back