Archived my store has paper bags as an option. does anyone elses store have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That maybe so but some people aren't willing to make a commitment when it comes to bringing your own bags to a store when they shop. Why make the shopping experience more difficult for your customers when in reality, you should be trying to make the experience comfortable and nice for them and want them to come back?

Because they will bring them if they are forced to. People will either adapt to the paper, or if they hate it so much, remember to bring reusable bags next time.

By the way, its seriously not an issue, I don't know where people keep coming up with this weird apocalyptic vision from whenever the notion of plastic bag banning comes up. I live in a city with no plastic bags allowed, we're doing surprisingly fine and no one seems to care anymore after the first month. Yeah, we had the first couple weeks of some people being grousy about it. I remember those people very distinctly just either bringing in the reusables or just simply having paper later on in the month.

I prefer to use my own bags but would love to have the option of paper. Unfortunately, not a store in this city offers paper bags. I can only imagine the outcry if the residents had to give up their plastic, though. There would be at least a few hangings on the court house lawn, I imagine! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back