Archived My time 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first post in this thread said that My Time would be down Oct 8-11.... then I'm reading today is the last day you can use it. Mega confused here. When is it going down and how long will it be down for?

You can't use it until Friday morning

I didn't see anything from my HR team about the myTime outage.

Nothing about getting your flu shot from the pharmacy.

No notice about the break room floor getting waxed so it'll be inaccessible. Oh you put something for lunch in the fridge? Tough shit.

My ETL-HR is so completely useless, god damn.

We love our Pharmacists because they were once Team members who chose to stay on. So they still treat us (who remember them) with respect. And reminders.

Mytime from home is now down: “Planned or unplanned outages.”

Really hope it comes back up tomorrow but not holding my breath

I remember MyTime scheduled me for overnight inventory 8pm-5am.

Then to open Market 6:00am-2:30.

My boss squashed this, I would have done it though and got half my week out of the way in a day

I picked up shifts to close 4-Midnight and then opened at 8 the next day and stayed til Midnight. Was great to knock out that much time in such a short span. Though, it'd now be illegal in my state :/

I picked up shifts to close 4-Midnight and then opened at 8 the next day and stayed til Midnight. Was great to knock out that much time in such a short span. Though, it'd now be illegal in my state :/
Wow 8 hours between shifts that is my dream.

Try only 7 hours. By the time you drive home wind down and then next day wake up get ready drive to work that’s about 5 hours of sleep.

Last edited:
mytime from home (mobile and desktop) is broken :(

It will be up later today if it isn't yet. I'm not at my store yet due to the hiring event but I believe they said no later than 12 pm central

Wow 8 hours between shifts that is my dream.

Try only 7 hours. By the time you drive home wind down and then next day wake up get ready drive to work that’s about 5 hours of sleep.

Did 6 hours between a closing shift once. When I left at midnight, I handed off my PDA to the Logistics ETL and said to her "You do realize I'm going to take this back in 6 hours" prompting her to laugh it off as a joke. But I did indeed reclaim it when I came in the next day (ermmm, same day) for a signing shift

Least I did between shift is 4... 7am to midnight and back in at 4am-7pm

Still seems to be down?
I just get this error, even after clearing cache and restarting my computer.

bab669dd6bed8917e42ddcb065c860b6.png

I'm a new employee and was told it would be down through Saturday. I'm not even setup correctly in all the systems yet (I couldn't punch in to my first shift after orientation)

Did 6 hours between a closing shift once. When I left at midnight, I handed off my PDA to the Logistics ETL and said to her "You do realize I'm going to take this back in 6 hours" prompting her to laugh it off as a joke. But I did indeed reclaim it when I came in the next day (ermmm, same day) for a signing shift
two years ago on black Friday they scheduled me open til 4am, then in again at 4:15am.

Still seems to be down?
I just get this error, even after clearing cache and restarting my computer.

bab669dd6bed8917e42ddcb065c860b6.png
That message has been there for awhile, even before My Time was down. You used to be able to access the My Time self service schedule from home, but they took it away. The "Mobile View" schedule a still available Tuesday is currently down. The difference between the two schedule views is that the "My Time" one let you view the the 3 week out schedule on Friday and the other one didn't.

That message has been there for awhile, even before My Time was down. You used to be able to access the My Time self service schedule from home, but they took it away. The "Mobile View" schedule a still available Tuesday is currently down. The difference between the two schedule views is that the "My Time" one let you view the the 3 week out schedule on Friday and the other one didn't.
It came back up though about a week before it went down this time

So are we just unable to view our schedules online now?

I was using that one just fine until they took it offline this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back