Archived My time 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRZone

Former ETL HR
They are inventing MT 2.0.

Mytime Self Service will be down from October 8-11, during this time you won't be able to do availability changes, punch corrections, paid time off or unpaid time off request.

Just a heads up, get it in while you can.

myTime myth:
myTime always puts a closer and mid for backroom.

Lets put you in Flexible Fullfillment on the schedule for the day but on a backroom typical shift to make your TL and LOD think your on FF when there is nobody doing the three hour 1pm CAFS (HAHAHA). Another time nobody was scheduled for closing backroom for two separate nights.
*Team Member that has never seen myTime but has seen scheduling errors on the schedule for the day and on mySchedule*

Last edited:
LOL, I have seen some myTime schedules generated where it didn't have an opener in some departments.

Don't forget the 3 hour cashier shifts.

One fitting room scheduled even if you are a two level store with two fitting rooms.

Service desk gaps and flow team coming in at 7 for 6 am trucks.

They are inventing MT 2.0.

Mytime Self Service will be down from October 8-11, during this time you won't be able to do availability changes, punch corrections, paid time off or unpaid time off request.

Just a heads up, get it in while you can.
So, more work for the HRTM during that time Self Service is down?

What is changing? Anything for normal TMs or is it all on the HR side?

Hrtms are normal. :p.

But seriously, it depends on how your store schedules whether or not you will notice. When they have let mytime do the schedule, it gives almost all 4 or 5 hour shifts. If you typically get 8 hour shifts, that would be the biggest thing you would notice. Mytime likes to schedule Starbucks for short shifts, then when it runs out of baristas, just leave nobody covering.

Also, potentially, you might see schedules posted late due to adjusting to HAL, I mean mytime.

Don't forget the 3 hour cashier shifts.

One fitting room scheduled even if you are a two level store with two fitting rooms.

Service desk gaps and flow team coming in at 7 for 6 am trucks.
LOL, those too. Yes, we have had a no GS opener from a myTime generated schedule.

No to mention if you tend to work 5 days a week and myTime schedules you too many days in a row over the course of two weeks. 10 days in a row is a bit much.

Hrtms are normal. :p.

But seriously, it depends on how your store schedules whether or not you will notice. When they have let mytime do the schedule, it gives almost all 4 or 5 hour shifts. If you typically get 8 hour shifts, that would be the biggest thing you would notice. Mytime likes to schedule Starbucks for short shifts, then when it runs out of baristas, just leave nobody covering.

Also, potentially, you might see schedules posted late due to adjusting to HAL, I mean mytime.
sorry i more meant was mytime 2.0 going to like look different or have different features or something, HRZone posted what's not changing, I was just wondering if there was a paper of what is

Yeah my store's had the notice up since the beginning of September. Kind of excited?

Conspiracy theory time: if you get scheduled 3 days for 8 hours each on a human-written schedule, you're only 6 hours away from the magic 30, with 4 days open to find a shift to pick up. But if you have to come in 5 times for 4 hour shifts...

Wait so is the HR side going down too? So if wanted to put in a vacation pay request, I'd need to do it by Saturday and have it approved by that day in order for it to be on my October 13 paycheck?

So does MyTime know that electronics and Beauty, like fitting room, are areas that cannot go unattended? So why does it put one person in hardlines, and put the beauty and electronics TM both on lunch at the same time? Kermit the frog can write a better program.

So does MyTime know that electronics and Beauty, like fitting room, are areas that cannot go unattended? So why does it put one person in hardlines, and put the beauty and electronics TM both on lunch at the same time? Kermit the frog can write a better program.

Screen_Shot_2015-04-20_at_12.52.58_PM.jpg

I'm curious how the new myTime will handle schedules in stores that aren't anywhere close to fully staffed. We have plenty of TMs working 7-9 hour shifts and 37-40 hour weeks because there aren't enough TMs to give a bunch of shorter shifts in most departments.

Wait so is the HR side going down too? So if wanted to put in a vacation pay request, I'd need to do it by Saturday and have it approved by that day in order for it to be on my October 13 paycheck?

Correct we wouldn't be able to approve it until Friday

I'm curious how the new myTime will handle schedules in stores that aren't anywhere close to fully staffed. We have plenty of TMs working 7-9 hour shifts and 37-40 hour weeks because there aren't enough TMs to give a bunch of shorter shifts in most departments.

It will do like it does now probably, schedule a short shift then leave it empty. Like starbucks, service desk and GSTL.. Or an ETL will plug someone into that shift that is empty and then have them work something else. Like my store is doing, Cosmetics has to be staffed but after the mid leaves, it is a SRTL who is doing an LOD shift but was scheduled as Cosmetics to close.. But it looks good to Corp - all Staffed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back