Archived My Time still not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
target.com/viewschedule is again working for me although it directed me to the sign-in page three times in a row.

target.com/myschedule is working fine for me.

Same, Hardlinesmaster. On Monday, I was referring everyone, including myself, to the paper schedule.

So are the issues screwing with getting the new schedules out? Usually we have 2 weeks posted but now we only have this week posted. Believe I overheard our HRTM say something about still having issues with app.

So are the issues screwing with getting the new schedules out? Usually we have 2 weeks posted but now we only have this week posted. Believe I overheard our HRTM say something about still having issues with app.

Sorry, I have been out sick after Monday and won't be back at the store until my next shift on Friday. No new outage info available for me until I return. :(

My fellow HR experts can probably help: @HRZone @LUR99 @imared @OverworkedHRTM @Herefora, can you assist with this question?

I got an email saying that there are still HR System outages (eg. parts of myTime self service and generating new TM numbers), and there was a headline on Workbench saying that myTime reports might be not working, but we were still able to post the schedule last week. I'm not sure about the app issues - my store has been using Branch for most of this year though and Branch is working fine.

Expect it to keep going in and out for a little while there was an outage Wednesday morning as well.

@HRZone , how was payroll this morning? Wasn't it fun that we had another company-wide myTime outage while doing payroll for a payweek? :rolleyes:

@HRZone , how was payroll this morning? Wasn't it fun that we had another company-wide myTime outage while doing payroll for a payweek? :rolleyes:

Lol right? We warned our cash office gal we might need to get more cash because we were worried about the galore of vouchers. Thankfully it all worked out

Lol right? We warned our cash office gal we might need to get more cash because we were worried about the galore of vouchers. Thankfully it all worked out

Yeah, same. Was planning to dedicate a portion of my next shift to a ton of historical edits and vouchers. We weren't so sure that they got this under control when myTime was fixed but then went down again in less than half an hour. Luckily, myTime didn't go down once more during the next time it came back and we were able to get payroll done. Phew! Thank goodness we are free from potential HE/voucher madness, HRZone!

You had less profanity in your TMSC because of an outage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back