Archived Mycheckout App

Status
Not open for further replies.

soniqstylz

Master Of The Dork Arts
Anyone having issues with it? When I open it up, it just hangs, loading up. Sent it back in for work, came back, we reinitilized the whole zebra, and still the app hangs.

Last time I tried to use the Mycheckout app, a guest had a gift card that was the entire amount of the transaction and it still wanted us to insert a credit card into the back, and of course the guest didn't want to do that. It was for a baby registry item too.

Anyone having issues with it? When I open it up, it just hangs, loading up. Sent it back in for work, came back, we reinitilized the whole zebra, and still the app hangs.
Last time I had this happen was when I got them back from being repaired (the zebra and card reader had broken apart) what most don’t know is that there are quite a few background apps that run that we don’t see so when the mycheckout app or mywork app are not loading all the way it’s usually because one of those background apps are missing. In order to fix this you can try going into where you can manage apps (can’t remember what this app is called) but if you can find where it says something about profiles if you press and hold it it’ll say ‘reload’, reboot the device and let it sit on the charger for about an hour. If that doesn’t work then you should call CSC and together they’ll probably have you rebuild the entire device by going into the settings app and the letting the device completely rebuild. Last device I had this problem with I had to rebuild twice before it would work. Of course that was when audit was being launched and we were having so many global issues with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back