Answered MyDay Fill VS Move

Today is the first day FILL has shown in MyDay. Do we use this instead of manually dropping 1 for 1 ‘s. ?
Anyone experience any problems ?

It crashed for us after sometime . Then we waited for a while and switched back to move app for today . Although it’s back now, we will give it a try tomorrow. It’s doing good , just need to get the hang of it’s layout .

Pulled a few batches :
One for one, clearance and a discontinued- no problems, actually prefer it to Move. Fingers crossed everything was removed as planned.

I guess there is an issue with timing in MyDay. According to my TL, who might be full of shit, once you start a batch in MyDay you only have 15 minutes to pull it all. You get kicked out after that and you may or may not be able to get into it later. Although, a "resume" option is supposedly coming. Also, if the network is being slow, do not repeatedly press "next." Communication is that it's causing the crashes. Just wait for it to work.

Edit: it seems as though Target has decided to delay removing Move until the 24th due to many stability issues will fills/pulls

From what I have read as of Sept. 10th the MOVE app will be removed so you will be forced to do pulls from myDay.

MyWork will still be around for a while for defecting and things like that but the Move app is on its way out. So if you haven’t gotten used to doing your pulls from myDay it would be best to start ASA

Last edited:
I'm not on the myDay team, but I believe the 15 minute 'timer' is only if you don't do anything. I think there were reports of TMs starting a batch, and then not pulling anything and it like, locking the pull, or something.
If you're actively pulling, I believe the 15 minute timer restarts every time you pull. (Or at least that's how I gather it's supposed to work.)

I have been using it for weeks now. I do like it but sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait a few minutes for the batch to come back to life. Also in the beginning have noticed some ghost locations

We just got this recently and so far I'm loving it. I'm surprised because generally, I can't stand change 😂 . Sometimes it'll freeze up on me but it's SO MUCH BETTER than the old way.

Had some issues yesterday with tms getting kicked out and not let back in for hours, and it constantly crashing, today only really had one problem with it going down for a few minutes.

The app stopped working again for me . I was wondering about the task numbers of those who had a successful experience . As I pull while dry grocery , it’s around 550-600 tasks for me . Could that be a reason? Also , it’s really frustrating when it kicks me out every now and then even when I’m using it actively . Then sometimes I pull something and it says something went wrong and again I restart it and that task disappears. But when I checked , the task was successfully done . I don’t know it’s wasting so much of my time . Guess the updates would help eventually .

So far, it's been okay except for a couple of times when it seems to stall. And then there was an instance of "operator error" because I didn't understand what the new format was showing me. That was a "duh" moment.

One thing I really hope they improve is the little bitty box where the waco number is shown with a little bitty font. Thought it was just my old eyes not being able to manage, but a much younger TM told me she'd already sent in feedback about it.

I'm not on the myDay team, but I believe the 15 minute 'timer' is only if you don't do anything. I think there were reports of TMs starting a batch, and then not pulling anything and it like, locking the pull, or something.
If you're actively pulling, I believe the 15 minute timer restarts every time you pull. (Or at least that's how I gather it's supposed to work.)

Yes, this is correct. The fifteen minute timer is for fifteen minutes of inactivity. As long as you are actively pulling, you can pull for as long as it takes to complete.

Today the app didn’t crash for me . But when the pull expires due to inactivity, again when I restart the pull, today’s tasks disappeared . At first it came back in couple of attempts, then it again happened and till now not back .

Today the app didn’t crash for me . But when the pull expires due to inactivity, again when I restart the pull, today’s tasks disappeared . At first it came back in couple of attempts, then it again happened and till now not back .

If you're not finishing the pull all at once (which I know you can't because grocery pulls are huge), why not back out of it until you are ready to pull more? Backing out isn't the same as inactivity so the timer stops and you won't lose the pull.

I'm just looking forward to our SD complaining about one for one completion now, you just can't go into the fill at any given time and know if it was already done or if the one you see is new from the last hour. I liked the simplicity of just seeing a listed ManCaf with fill group in MOVE and being able to call it out that those needed to be completed before 2pm. Then leaders knew what was completed from the day and what closers needed to get pulled before end of day to be in the GREEN. So far I can't say it is awe inspiring, it will just take time to get used to and figure out completely. Definitely a micromanaged version what MyWork, MOVE, & ALERT: just overkilled with the amount of information in one App.

If you're not finishing the pull all at once (which I know you can't because grocery pulls are huge), why not back out of it until you are ready to pull more? Backing out isn't the same as inactivity so the timer stops and you won't lose the pull.
I’ll give it a try. I wish it had the fill group sort! Today is the first day I could finish grc1,2,3 using this app. But even when I chose dry grc it had all bev pulls. Does dry grc include bev too? I got mad skipping through those locations . Finally ended up using move app for snack n candy.

I’ll give it a try. I wish it had the fill group sort! Today is the first day I could finish grc1,2,3 using this app. But even when I chose dry grc it had all bev pulls. Does dry grc include bev too? I got mad skipping through those locations . Finally ended up using move app for snack n candy.

Have you tried sorting the pulls by aisle? That way you could just pull the candy/snacks by themselves, no beverage included. MyDay automatically defaults to sorting by area, but you can choose between area/pog/aisle and I think a couple other options.

Have you tried sorting the pulls by aisle? That way you could just pull the candy/snacks by themselves, no beverage included. MyDay automatically defaults to sorting by area, but you can choose between area/pog/aisle and I think a couple other options.
I tried that, but then I got only very less items added . I chose Area - sort by aisles then just snack aisles but even though there were more than 100 tasks it gave me only 50 something . By that time I have lost my patience , so I stopped there . I’ll explore more tomorrow.

Back