Answered MyDay Fill VS Move

Today is the first day FILL has shown in MyDay. Do we use this instead of manually dropping 1 for 1 ‘s. ?
Anyone experience any problems ?

I tried that, but then I got only very less items added . I chose Area - sort by aisles then just snack aisles but even though there were more than 100 tasks it gave me only 50 something . By that time I have lost my patience , so I stopped there . I’ll explore more tomorrow.

give it a go and let me know what you experience vs what you expected. if love to hear a fresh take (frustrated or satisfied).

I used the fill by dept to do 1 for 1's. It's annoying when scan location & the correct item, grabbed the qty needed. Then, hit done & get the error message. Doggone something when wrong. Back out & try again, then get on the next item pulled. Repeat the same again. Finally complete the batch. What hurts the most when pulling tech items when you have no tech person there to pull it & a call box goes off. We had several call offs yesterday including tech.

Today I followed some of the suggestions from here . I used dirt by aisle so that I could split them into small chunks. Till now no crash or pulls disappearing . But I have multiple instances of issue that @Hardlinesmaster stated. But it’s actually pulling it even though showing this error. But I have to restart the batch again while choosing the selected aisles which is annoying . Still ~350 tasks left . Let’s see how long I can tolerate this !

Sorry for keeping on updating about it ! Today I didn’t use Move app at all. I had my pulls disappear once , but that was because I forgot to back out while I went to push . But one thing I notice is still I can see lot of tasks . I started with 595 or something. I’m sure I did atleast more than 500 tasks . But still it’s showing ~300 pending . I don’t understand . I have even pulled some tasks that it added in the middle still .. !! So I went and checked the exf for each fill group . I saw less than 100 altogether for dry grocery ( that will include tasks it adds today). Why is the difference so big?

To any one doing market 1–1s. If you are sorting by aisles, are u getting checklane as an option? I can see only CW not CL. So CL candies are not getting pulled that way.

So does anyone know what the goal for these should be (roughly)? i knew with the old way we had to fill like 55 or so batches. Now its all by % of eaches but since that updates all day, how is scored to be considered green?

It’s just number of eaches pulled/number to be pulled (salesfloor need) to get the percentage which will drop over time as the sale floor need changes.

I don’t think Greenfield reports it as a green/yellow/red kind of way. It just shows what the percentage is and it’s up to a leader to read it however. Obviously 100% would be the goal and the higher the better.

Back