myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

The recent items list seems to reset whenever the app is closed out of memory which causes it to be empty the majority of time. Is there anyway to save this so it sticks?

The recent items list seems to reset whenever the app is closed out of memory which causes it to be empty the majority of time. Is there anyway to save this so it sticks?
Seconded.

also... ability to show locations on store map similar to target app would be amazing if that data is available

Another thought...how about having a button on the items page to open in the Target app? That would be super handy.

Also would it be possible to have myStore show up in the share sheet for the Target app? That way I could directly open an item into myDay from the Target app.

I will do that next update.

also... ability to show locations on store map similar to target app would be amazing if that data is available
I looked into this before, how the Target App Map works is that its a SVG. And then the app styles it with CSS that I believe is stored inside the Target App. So its a lot more complicated than you think. :(

Another thought...how about having a button on the items page to open in the Target app? That would be super handy.

Also would it be possible to have myStore show up in the share sheet for the Target app? That way I could directly open an item into myDay from the Target app.
I can do the sharing easily on Android, but on iOS its a bit more involved, especially without access to a Mac makes it nearly impossible. I know people here have told me they would let me use theirs remotely, but I just wish it was easier. The difference between the Android and iOS setup here is very funny: receive_sharing_intent | Flutter Package - https://pub.dev/packages/receive_sharing_intent

Having to rewrite the entire product page, so bear with me. I might not be able to have the online and store price at the same time because the new endpoint REQUIRES a store id for pricing. (Or 3991, which is the store id for Target.com)

Having to rewrite the entire product page, so bear with me. I might not be able to have the online and store price at the same time because the new endpoint REQUIRES a store id for pricing. (Or 3991, which is the store id for Target.com)
Did they change the API? Could you call the endpoint twice? Or alternatively, just have a “tap to show online price” button

Actually I just upgraded the product endpoint from v2 to v4, and that solved it without any big changes. The online price + store price is still no longer a thing.
Did they change the API? Could you call the endpoint twice? Or alternatively, just have a “tap to show online price” button
For some reason the v4 endpoint is only showing me the prices for store 3991 (Target.com) even though I am supplying the store id in the url and in pricing_store_id, which is now required. (Is this because of the online price/store price geolocation scandal?) I am going to do the update for now just so it works at all, but more research will have to be done to see if its actually showing the store price or not.

Actually I just upgraded the product endpoint from v2 to v4, and that solved it without any big changes. The online price + store price is still no longer a thing.

For some reason the v4 endpoint is only showing me the prices for store 3991 (Target.com) even though I am supplying the store id in the url and in pricing_store_id, which is now required. (Is this because of the online price/store price geolocation scandal?) I am going to do the update for now just so it works at all, but more research will have to be done to see if its actually showing the store price or not.
I know of some products in my store that are priced differently Than online that I can check when The update hits

In a future update could you save recent items longer than a few mins/hours? Or let us have “favorite” items?

also there are some new Hold Location prefixes with target mobile and fresh grocery rollout. I’ll get an updated full list tomorrow for you for the barcode screen

Last edited:

Only showing online price, not in store :(

Only showing online price, not in store :(
How strange. I can only think the store price is disabled because of the situation they had of changing prices with geolocation. This is a problem of not having official docs, I don't know what I'm not doing. I'll have to do more research.

Also still waiting on Google to approve update.

Okay I figured it out, grocery items will show the store price, and everything else will show the online price. If there's any way to force it to always show the store price, who knows?

Okay I figured it out, grocery items will show the store price, and everything else will show the online price. If there's any way to force it to always show the store price, who knows?
That’s what the target app does I think

this may be a stupid question butcould you use the old API to get the store price and the new api for everything else

That’s what the target app does I think

this may be a stupid question butcould you use the old API to get the store price and the new api for everything else
Problem with the old API is that it doesn't exist. That's why the whole product page just stopped working.

Anyway I just figured it out by simply decompiling the target app. There's an extra parameter called pricing_context, which is either digital, or in_store, setting the pricing_context to in_store forces the store price to be shown!

Problem with the old API is that it doesn't exist. That's why the whole product page just stopped working.

Anyway I just figured it out by simply decompiling the target app. There's an extra parameter called pricing_context, which is either digital, or in_store, setting the pricing_context to in_store forces the store price to be shown!
Yay! Could the next update also save recent items?

Back