myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I've not looked if there's any APIs but I'm guessing the registers get this information from the stores server room. Because stuff like if 4011 is tied to banana each vs banana lb is store specific. And I'm not too familiar but isn't there some local vendors and stuff that give the store fruits and vegetables?

My next idea is to get printing to work. I really want to take a hip printer home but I don't have the guts to. My AP guy said he doesn't know what he doesn't know, but I'm still so terrified LOL.
Depending on your store’s equipment control, if you have at least 15 hip printers they won’t notice. My store hands out printers like candy and barely cares when someone leaves it hanging on a vehicle.
You can take your 15-minute break in your car during your shift with all your equipment. When you get home, you’ll ‘notice’ the hip printer was in your car. Hopefully you‘ll be working the next day when you notice the hip printer in your car.

I've not looked if there's any APIs but I'm guessing the registers get this information from the stores server room. Because stuff like if 4011 is tied to banana each vs banana lb is store specific. And I'm not too familiar but isn't there some local vendors and stuff that give the store fruits and vegetables?

From my knowledge it’s not always local vendors but I could be wrong. Let me know if you ever find anything :)

Unfortunately I can’t try to access the API as you are - to save my ass D:

From my knowledge it’s not always local vendors but I could be wrong. Let me know if you ever find anything :)

Unfortunately I can’t try to access the API as you are - to save my ass D:
At least in a pFresh store in Southern California, all the fruits and vegetables are delivered via the FDC truck. All the info is already in the system and isn’t updated or generated store-side. We usually scan our pFresh order guide or what’s on the floor when we’re ordering produce.

At least in a pFresh store in Southern California, all the fruits and vegetables are delivered via the FDC truck. All the info is already in the system and isn’t updated or generated store-side. We usually scan our pFresh order guide or what’s on the floor when we’re ordering produce.

This is actually a huge help, thanks kind person! :)

Two questions if you don’t mind clarifying
1. sorry what’s pFresh?
2. What’s the FDC truck?

Possible to add “open this item in target app” button? (Hint: on iOS, target:// urls open in target app)

also weird bug where some stores report some products with -9999 on hand? If that’s a placeholder for unknown, maybe 0 should be used instead

Last edited:
Back