myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

Small QOL thing if possible but can the generic barcode text box be able to support copy/paste.. for example copying a BOL from Greenfield to paste into the textbox.. right now I have to manually type it in.. not the end of the world but would make things easier
Sure, I will wait for the next update for this though. Google still hasn't even approved the first one.

Also when you copy DPCI/UPC/TCIN from target app, it copies as (for example)

“DPCI: 123-45-6789”

like with “DPCI: “ or “UPC: “ or “TCIN: “ in front of the number. Would be super nice if the search box could just auto ignore that instead of me having to manually remove it

Also when you copy DPCI/UPC/TCIN from target app, it copies as (for example)

“DPCI: 123-45-6789”

like with “DPCI: “ or “UPC: “ or “TCIN: “ in front of the number. Would be super nice if the search box could just auto ignore that instead of me having to manually remove it
Currently the search box works with formatted and unformatted DPCI's. In fact I NEED it formatted for the target API to return anything.

I can put technically myDay tasks, like trailer delays, inventory removals, (not alerts) in myStore. I have no idea if that would be useful at all lol.
Would be useful but could also bring the HQ hammer on you, depending on how it’s acquired. I think most of the MyDay tasks involve confidential information.

Is myStore working on Android? Mines not..

Mine is. However, is there a way that we can get a setting option to get the old barcode interface back? I don't like the new interface when I'm up on a ladder trying to type in the location I need and then scan it with all those other codes on the screen. The old interface, while not as flashy, was more functional for my needs.

Mine is. However, is there a way that we can get a setting option to get the old barcode interface back? I don't like the new interface when I'm up on a ladder trying to type in the location I need and then scan it with all those other codes on the screen. The old interface, while not as flashy, was more functional for my needs.
Hmm. Or maybe an option to choose which barcode type was alone the home screen?

OOPS! I have forgotten to put back the permission to use the internet when I updated the app on Android. I submitted the update to Google, but still says that it will take up to 7 days again. (The last time was only a day or two though.)

Are the APIs you’re using available to the public? I understand if you don’t want to disclose info on them.

Are the APIs you’re using available to the public? I understand if you don’t want to disclose info on them.
Most of the ones I use are just the target app ones that you can get by doing "man in the middle" on the Target app and seeing what it's calling. The others are actual api.target.com APIs which I have been told are confidential and need an API key you can only generate when you have access to a target email. Turns out the Target.com API key has access to a lot of production and even staging endpoints. myStore is open source on GitHub so you can see the endpoints I'm calling.

If they don't want me to use them unofficially, then let me use them officially.. Period.

Most of the ones I use are just the target app ones that you can get by doing "man in the middle" on the Target app and seeing what it's calling. The others are actual api.target.com APIs which I have been told are confidential and need an API key you can only generate when you have access to a target email. Turns out the Target.com API key has access to a lot of production and even staging endpoints. myStore is open source on GitHub so you can see the endpoints I'm calling.

If they don't want me to use them unofficially, then let me use them officially.. Period.
Thanks for the info! Do you have a link to the GitHub repo? I think I found your github account but couldn’t find mystore.

There seems to be an issue with searching for the counts of items that have different colors/sizes, so mostly clothes. Instead of having the options to select which color/size and then getting the onhand information for what you're looking for, there are no options and the counts are just listed as question marks. The issue happens when searching by DPCI. If I search for say, UT dresses, scroll down to the style of dress I'm looking for, and select that then everything works fine. But, if I search for the specific DPCI, then I don't get any information.

There seems to be an issue with searching for the counts of items that have different colors/sizes, so mostly clothes. Instead of having the options to select which color/size and then getting the onhand information for what you're looking for, there are no options and the counts are just listed as question marks. The issue happens when searching by DPCI. If I search for say, UT dresses, scroll down to the style of dress I'm looking for, and select that then everything works fine. But, if I search for the specific DPCI, then I don't get any information.
Thank you for this bug. I think fixed another error which also fixed this. Target API ignores the identifiers you give it (tcin, dpci, upc) when the item has variations, it just returns the tcin for the group of items (it represents all variations of that item) so when the Product object is constructed it tries to use what the API gave it, which doesn't actually exist as an item itself, so instead I made it use what you entered.

2.0.5 is in review for both Apple and Google.
Right now iOS should have 2.0.4 which has the bug @seasonaldude explained. Android should have 2.0.3 which broke the scanning menu.
Both versions have the new availability menu though. Hope no bugs are hidden in there. 😬

My next idea is to get printing to work. I really want to take a hip printer home but I don't have the guts to. My AP guy said he doesn't know what he doesn't know, but I'm still so terrified LOL.

My next idea is to get printing to work. I really want to take a hip printer home but I don't have the guts to. My AP guy said he doesn't know what he doesn't know, but I'm still so terrified LOL.
Couldn't you have one on your hip as you walk out and then perfusely apologize next shift saying by the time you realized you were already home? Not in any way advocating for this idea though.

Back