myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I feel like I'm letting everyone down. They clearly don't see what the 4,000+ people that use myStore sees. I'm loosing hope.
I am so sorry corporate doesn’t see you. We all appreciate you. You’re an insanely talented developer and any company would be lucky to have you. Target’s loss. I’m sure there are other companies who would love to have you (maybe right now isn’t the best time but later in the year)

What do you guys think of this?
Looks good. Anyway to make it so my phone doesn’t lock when the apps open? I don’t want to change my phone setting but the same way maps will keep the phone unlocked. I’ll use MyStore for picking something’s and it keeps locking sometimes between items

Looks good. Anyway to make it so my phone doesn’t lock when the apps open? I don’t want to change my phone setting but the same way maps will keep the phone unlocked. I’ll use MyStore for picking something’s and it keeps locking sometimes between items
But make it an option— sometimes I’ll put my phone down with an app open by accident and I don’t want it to drain my battery.

Can you add a barcode that just lets your type in anything and the my device will accept it? I want to be able to type in a truck BOL
I will try to get my update out today and also add this. I hope apple didn't stop accepting apps with depreciated APIs, otherwise I might have to remove the camera scanning. The new version requires Firebase which I require a Mac to set up.

I will try to get my update out today and also add this. I hope apple didn't stop accepting apps with depreciated APIs, otherwise I might have to remove the camera scanning. The new version requires Firebase which I require a Mac to set up.
Thank you!!! I know I could use generic barcode generators but it would be awesome to keep it all in your app

Now available for iOS. This was another rewrite so let me know if there was anything I forgot. If you have problems with the barcode generators I suggest clicking the Reset Preferences button in the menu. You can also use this to turn the dark mode option back to the default, which goes with your systems theme.

Now available for iOS. This was another rewrite so let me know if there was anything I forgot. If you have problems with the barcode generators I suggest clicking the Reset Preferences button in the menu. You can also use this to turn the dark mode option back to the default, which goes with your systems theme.
Does the Generic Barcode only allow letters and no numbers, as I can’t get numbers to respond.

Does the Generic Barcode only allow letters and no numbers, as I can’t get numbers to respond.
Oversight on my part. Fixed.
I like the barcodes. Can we get the home page back? I use search or scanner option the floor. Barcodes are great for the backroom:).
Good job! @Mikuhl
What do you mean by home page? The home page will appear when you are searching for nothing.

Small QOL thing if possible but can the generic barcode text box be able to support copy/paste.. for example copying a BOL from Greenfield to paste into the textbox.. right now I have to manually type it in.. not the end of the world but would make things easier

Back