myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

why wouldn't you just QMOS produce using the myDevice

it'll be faster than using POS and won't waste a label

why wouldn't you just QMOS produce using the myDevice

it'll be faster than using POS and won't waste a label
If your mydevices load the defect app that quickly (and it actually loads the right item instead of the last item you defected), I’m impressed. Even if it did, POS is muscle memory, I can do it way faster

It's not like we're the ones paying for the labels

no but you're still creating more work for yourself by either putting the label on the produce or just simply throwing the label away when you could have avoided using the printer in the first place

The store selection/search is Slow for me. Is that normal?
To ensure I don't miss stores I used a new API that also returns distribution centers and vendor locations. So your receiving a lot more data that you need. Thankfully you don't usually have to load this more than once.

The app was great but now I must uninstall as I have no further use.

Thank you for saving my life in the backroom
Do you no longer work at Target? Or did you change roles to one that doesn't use it? Anyways I'm glad I made your life just that much easier. :)

To ensure I don't miss stores I used a new API that also returns distribution centers and vendor locations. So your receiving a lot more data that you need. Thankfully you don't usually have to load this more than once.

Do you no longer work at Target? Or did you change roles to one that doesn't use it? Anyways I'm glad I made your life just that much easier. :)

Oh I left.

I'm fixing the weird price ranges that some items have. I originally displayed the product page with the information from the search, which didn't contain detailed price information. Now I can do this!
View attachment 9991
That’s amazing! So are the first two in store? If that could be specified that would make it a bit more clear I think. Like In Store Reg, In Store Offer, Online Reg. Also possible to show promos (BOGO/Free GC)?

That’s amazing! So are the first two in store? If that could be specified that would make it a bit more clear I think. Like In Store Reg, In Store Offer, Online Reg. Also possible to show promos (BOGO/Free GC)?
I tried this, but I am having trouble displaying where the promotion is valid, some of them are obvious like PickupInStore and online_only, but there are weird ones like STANDARD which means Shipping and I don't know them all to display them confidently.

I tried this, but I am having trouble displaying where the promotion is valid, some of them are obvious like PickupInStore and online_only, but there are weird ones like STANDARD which means Shipping and I don't know them all to display them confidently.
Hmm. Thanks for trying!

Back