myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

@Mikuhl Can I request a Change to the barcode input field so you can just type the whole string in instead of changing individual input fields (speaking specifically about the location barcodes). Its annoying to click and change each field for one barcode. Faster to type the whole thing in once.
I like the separate fields but auto skipping to the next field would be nice

Under return policy... if possible “best guest” should be changed to purchased with redcard.

also, did anything come of the price match utility you built?

and (sorry for all the suggestions lol) it would be nice if the name of the product could be moved out of that top search bar down a bit to right above the DPCI so that it has more room to display the full name

thanks so much for all you’re doing!!!

This is a question...

I notice that the Hold Barcode only lets you do only the following initials: BR, FOS, SD, MC.

I can guess BR is backroom, FOS is Front of Store, SD is Service Desk, but... what in the world is MC?

This is a question...

I notice that the Hold Barcode only lets you do only the following initials: BR, FOS, SD, MC.

I can guess BR is backroom, FOS is Front of Store, SD is Service Desk, but... what in the world is MC?
Mobile cart but the direction was to use MC for the additional OPU hold space that they created this year. Used to be used for floating Tubs and Flats that held large items floating around.

I have created an app similar to myWork for Team Members who cannot access a myDevice, or only need information from myWork occasionally, but not enough to occupy a myDevice their whole shift.

I also added a few tools, like barcode generators, for cart and location labels.

I do not have access to the Target Developer Portal, so I cannot get the full locations, just their aisle and section. Also the API tries to override some searches with words like "deals" or generic terms like "gift cards" or "christmas" which sadly will return no items.

Hopefully some day I will be able to access the the official API's, to remedy these quirks.

Here are some screenshots, click to enlarge:

Download it here for,
Android: myStore - Apps on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mikuhl.mystore
iOS: ‎myStore for Spot - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystore-for-spot/id1449655041?mt=8

If you find anything odd, let me know.

Target, and the Target logo are copyright Target Brands, Inc.

I love the idea but u don’t have any stores in lee county florida

I found out how to get an authorization grant for myWork on your own device but I don't think I'm able to get the token without having gatekeeper.

Research continues.
Is the login page we use on MyTime Self-Service and Workday essentially a gatekeeper app but in a browser? Or does Gatekeeper give a MyWork specific token compared to the login page?

Is the login page we use on MyTime Self-Service and Workday essentially a gatekeeper app but in a browser? Or does Gatekeeper give a MyWork specific token compared to the login page?
Its a specific page that only will appear on tcwireless, but with a trick of the URL you can make it use the other oauth pages. Its just down to getting the access token from the grant token I can get, but Gatekeeper seems to have the client secret which I obviously will never be able to get my hands on.

Back