myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

When I click on a photo there’s no visible button to exit full screen I just clicked around for a minute until it exited. Also highlight and description are spelled wrong.

Last edited:
I've only been using this app to see where things are and if we possibly have it, but today I saved us from losing a water bottle pack sale as I forgot to scan it. Ran out, person was still there, and she said she couldn't carry it back in as it's heavy. Thanks to this, I generated the barcode and sold it back at the register. Thanks for making this!

Contemplating pushing out the update for the typos and arrow color fix. Feels boring 😂

My favorite use for this app is pulling down pallets from the steel, and not having to find a ladder or the WAV to then scan the product out of location. I use mystore to get a location barcode. It saved my butt the other day too, b/c softlines decided all their backroom stuff should be unlocated, and so "LOCU'd everything" and TORE THE FRONT OFF ALL THE WACOS (including the location barcode). Surprise surprise Epick sent me to those WACOs. Luckily i had mystore to help me out.

My favorite use for this app is pulling down pallets from the steel, and not having to find a ladder or the WAV to then scan the product out of location. I use mystore to get a location barcode. It saved my butt the other day too, b/c softlines decided all their backroom stuff should be unlocated, and so "LOCU'd everything" and TORE THE FRONT OFF ALL THE WACOS (including the location barcode). Surprise surprise Epick sent me to those WACOs. Luckily i had mystore to help me out.
At my store we printed all the steel locations on a sheet of paper, laminated and clipped it to the stacker. It’s been there for years.

So how difficult would be for fulfillment TMs that don’t have great leads that didn’t print out box barcodes to make them & have them in the app?

So how difficult would be for fulfillment TMs that don’t have great leads that didn’t print out box barcodes to make them & have them in the app?
I mean they are in workbench, it would be easy to print out and place by the area you have. But if someone can get me the contents of the barcode, (I think its ITF-14?) and/or there's a way to get the dpci of the box I might be able to make an automatically updated menu.

@Mikuhl Can I request a Change to the barcode input field so you can just type the whole string in instead of changing individual input fields (speaking specifically about the location barcodes). Its annoying to click and change each field for one barcode. Faster to type the whole thing in once.

Back