myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

BoxCutter

Cut hard. Cut deep.
With the Android update, when you enter in a backroom location, and you enter in a letter, the forward/next button turns into a return button that when pressed doesn't advance the cursor to the next field.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. It uses Google to try to get straight to the page. It will be better than UPC search for websites like Walmart where different colors are under the same UPC. (Like try to use the current price match for any instax color other than lime green, it will seem like Walmart doesn't sell them, which is not true)

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Yep. It uses Google to try to get straight to the page. It will be better than UPC search for websites like Walmart where different colors are under the same UPC. (Like try to use the current price match for any instax color other than lime green, it will seem like Walmart doesn't sell them, which is not true)
Why is this better than the real price match app

Why is this better than the real price match app
Has support for all websites that Target price matches, can try to auto find the items page (long press) if a UPC search (single press) doesn't help. (The Walmart and Instax scenario I said in previous post, and GameStop that doesn't support UPC search on their end). Will work on most items even if they are not sold on target.com (Surprisingly the current price match app has the problem myStore does)
I can make it where the most relevant websites appear first too.

He is still testing it
I don't think I will release it because I don't have a way to map barcodes or dpcis to tcin. The more lenient endpoint that lets me see non target com stuff ONLY uses tcin. You can find a tcin through target com, but then whats the use.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
I don't think I will release it because I don't have a way to map barcodes or dpcis to tcin. The more lenient endpoint that lets me see non target com stuff ONLY uses tcin. You can find a tcin through target com, but then whats the use.
That’s fair. If it’s not 100% it doesn’t make sense to release. At the end of the day it’s your reputation. You’ve done more than enough for us target peeps and we all appreciate it