myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

He is still testing it
I don't think I will release it because I don't have a way to map barcodes or dpcis to tcin. The more lenient endpoint that lets me see non target com stuff ONLY uses tcin. You can find a tcin through target com, but then whats the use.

I don't think I will release it because I don't have a way to map barcodes or dpcis to tcin. The more lenient endpoint that lets me see non target com stuff ONLY uses tcin. You can find a tcin through target com, but then whats the use.
That’s fair. If it’s not 100% it doesn’t make sense to release. At the end of the day it’s your reputation. You’ve done more than enough for us target peeps and we all appreciate it

Not sure if this has been reported yet but I'm having an issue with printer barcodes. My store has a leading zero in the store number (T0xxx), and when I try to use the barcode it uses "Txxx" which isn't recognized as a printer. Screenshot below. (Random store used for anonymity 😬)

It should be T0176 in the barcode.

Attachments

• 743A512F-4249-4D31-92C8-6BC2A45BDD48.png
    743A512F-4249-4D31-92C8-6BC2A45BDD48.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 23
Rewrote the app, again. Its now neat enough for me to make the repository public: MichaelPriebe/mystore - https://github.com/MichaelPriebe/mystore

Not sure if this has been reported yet but I'm having an issue with printer barcodes. My store has a leading zero in the store number (T0xxx), and when I try to use the barcode it uses "Txxx" which isn't recognized as a printer.
Also fixed this. Update whenever google and apple feel like it.

Update is submitted, fixed the DPCI search not returning items. Also added a fallback for when the Target App doesn't return information about a product. This might get me in trouble.

Back