myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just curious how fast the stores update? Like the store that just opened today is it automatic or do you have to manually add them all?
As long as it appears in the Target app.

Just wanted to say this app worked great today!
One of our Backroom labels was ripped and honestly with the amount of crap I had to do in a tight deadline I wasn’t ready to go walk all the way to the other side of the store just to print a barcode just to walk back to scan my items out.

So I just opened the app , type in the location bar code and scan it, voila! Omg such a life saver.

And the search is so much better than myWork by a long shot, thank you!

Just wanted to say this app worked great today!
One of our Backroom labels was ripped and honestly with the amount of crap I had to do in a tight deadline I wasn’t ready to go walk all the way to the other side of the store just to print a barcode just to walk back to scan my items out.

So I just opened the app , type in the location bar code and scan it, voila! Omg such a life saver.

And the search is so much better than myWork by a long shot, thank you!
Glad you like it.

I don't know if you mean this but if you click enter it will go to the next field and highlight the text for you to change.

RunForACallBox

Fulfillment Expert
I don't know if you mean this but if you click enter it will go to the next field and highlight the text for you to change.
iOS doesn’t have this *next* button unless you are in the full keyboard, clicking on numbers pulls up the numerical keyboard which does not include a *next* key. I still have go back & forth when inputting a location.

please don't have the fields auto advance, if you make a typo it will just make it harder to correct because it will just keep on jumping fields. if we can just type in the location without any field boxes that would probably be better

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
please don't have the fields auto advance, if you make a typo it will just make it harder to correct because it will just keep on jumping fields. if we can just type in the location without any field boxes that would probably be better
Well the point is you could have the back key jump back too

gsa4lyfe

Always here
I like the field boxes because it auto changes to number pad for me and back to keyboard

GreasyGary

Presentation/Signing
I like the way you have it there. Expandable so it's right there when you want it and collapsible for when you don't.

I suppose there could also be a page for it if people wanted more information than just the DPCI, so like the recent items page might show Item Thumbnail, DPCI, Onhands, location and maybe a tiny upc barcode if there is room for all recent items? I could see that maybe being useful in some cases. But as far as just to have the list to recall from, what you have in those screenshots seems perfect.