myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I don't know if you mean this but if you click enter it will go to the next field and highlight the text for you to change.

I don't know if you mean this but if you click enter it will go to the next field and highlight the text for you to change.
iOS doesn’t have this *next* button unless you are in the full keyboard, clicking on numbers pulls up the numerical keyboard which does not include a *next* key. I still have go back & forth when inputting a location.

please don't have the fields auto advance, if you make a typo it will just make it harder to correct because it will just keep on jumping fields. if we can just type in the location without any field boxes that would probably be better

please don't have the fields auto advance, if you make a typo it will just make it harder to correct because it will just keep on jumping fields. if we can just type in the location without any field boxes that would probably be better
Well the point is you could have the back key jump back too

I like the field boxes because it auto changes to number pad for me and back to keyboard

I like the way you have it there. Expandable so it's right there when you want it and collapsible for when you don't.

I suppose there could also be a page for it if people wanted more information than just the DPCI, so like the recent items page might show Item Thumbnail, DPCI, Onhands, location and maybe a tiny upc barcode if there is room for all recent items? I could see that maybe being useful in some cases. But as far as just to have the list to recall from, what you have in those screenshots seems perfect.

Maybe it got lost in the mail???😃
The carrier pigeon must have gotten eaten again.

I think next update I'm going to start from scratch again, I will use api.target.com instead of redsky.target.com, as the api shows more items than redsky does. (Still not all that the myDevice can) The API clearly states the endpoints I will use are public, (even though they are the exact ones @taytay used) If information security calls me I will fight it until they clearly state they are not public (or hire me lol)

Starting from scratch is really refreshing, as I will be able to use all the knowledge I learned since creating it before.

With the Android update, when you enter in a backroom location, and you enter in a letter, the forward/next button turns into a return button that when pressed doesn't advance the cursor to the next field.

Yep. It uses Google to try to get straight to the page. It will be better than UPC search for websites like Walmart where different colors are under the same UPC. (Like try to use the current price match for any instax color other than lime green, it will seem like Walmart doesn't sell them, which is not true)

Yep. It uses Google to try to get straight to the page. It will be better than UPC search for websites like Walmart where different colors are under the same UPC. (Like try to use the current price match for any instax color other than lime green, it will seem like Walmart doesn't sell them, which is not true)
Why is this better than the real price match app

Why is this better than the real price match app
Has support for all websites that Target price matches, can try to auto find the items page (long press) if a UPC search (single press) doesn't help. (The Walmart and Instax scenario I said in previous post, and GameStop that doesn't support UPC search on their end). Will work on most items even if they are not sold on target.com (Surprisingly the current price match app has the problem myStore does)
I can make it where the most relevant websites appear first too.

Back