myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

Oops, there has been a bug that caused some items to think target.com didn't return anything! This is mainly on Fixtures and Non Retail items. Next update you should be able to see these items.

Any way to ya w an option that only shows items in your store like target app? I like that myStore shows the clearance price but sometimes way too many items come up when I get bored and look up something like cookware and scroll through to see what’s on clearance

Any way to ya w an option that only shows items in your store like target app? I like that myStore shows the clearance price but sometimes way too many items come up when I get bored and look up something like cookware and scroll through to see what’s on clearance
There is a switch on the search page that says In Stock, its the best It will let me do.

What's this TM barcode y'all want?

What would be its function? (Not being a challenging person, just genuinely curious how it would be of advantage to us! :D )

Also @Amanda Cantwell why is your TM always superscript like Trademark? What kinda phone you got lol
I think he meant ™ discount barcode, but that seems to be a security/fraud issue.
It’s my iPhone, it always corrects it and I’m too lazy to disable it lol

Wasn't there a bar code generator you could download here that would fill in the TM number and password on the old Touch myDevices?

That was incredibly handy.

Is the PIN update a slow rollout?
Tbh I didn’t know it was even coming until it logged me out after 8hrs like it does & I had to log back in to finish my work. It wasn’t active this morning when I logged in at the beginning of my shift.

Tbh I didn’t know it was even coming until it logged me out after 8hrs like it does & I had to log back in to finish my work. It wasn’t active this morning when I logged in at the beginning of my shift.
It came out in stores weekly like the day before so not even enough time for leaders to pretend to communicate with the team

This app is amazing and very useful. Would it be possible to add the ability to “save” or “favorite” an item just so it’s easy to get back to it in the future?

Back