myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

recent items clears very quickly in the latest update, -999 onhand issue still present :(

but overall esp with Covid app has been very very helpful!!
Recent Items clear when the app is removed from your phones RAM, didn't know if it was worth it to save that to preferences. I didn't do anything to fix the -999, that's what target is sending and I am not sure exactly what it means, but I will just make it display 0 if its lower than 0. (I thought I replied that to your previous message, but apparently I didn't)

Last edited:
Recent Items clear when the app is removed from your phones RAM, didn't know if it was worth it to save that to preferences. I didn't do anything to fix the -999, that's what target is sending and I am not sure exactly what it means, but I will just make it display 0 if its lower than 0. (I thought I replied that to your previous message, but apparently I didn't)
Thanks. I guess -999 is a placeholder value. I wouldn't replace negative numbers with 0 bc sometimes OHs are negative for whatever reason, just if it it's -999, then 0.

I think it would be nice to save recent items, and if people want it cleared, they can just reset

IDK If you can fix or if it's an API issue but closed stores do show up in the stores list

So Target App removed DPCI. Guess what app has support for TCIN from the beginning? Not myWork that's for sure!
Copy and paste from target app is still broken (at least on iOS)

try copying the TCIN for example and pasting into myStore. Target app copies it with a TCIN: in front of the number which myStore doesn’t like. Same for UPC and DPCI (if it ever returns)

Copy and paste from target app is still broken (at least on iOS)

try copying the TCIN for example and pasting into myStore. Target app copies it with a TCIN: in front of the number which myStore doesn’t like. Same for UPC and DPCI (if it ever returns)
I might just let you share the URL with the app through the share button. That would be even faster.

Edit: Nevermind that requires xcode. I'll just update the patterns to ignore the text before the number.

Last edited:
Update coming out as soon as Apple/Google want to accept it!

Adjust the unknown item screen.
Support a rare format of item numbers.
Change on hand counts that show -9999 to show 0 instead.
Live on Google Play Store

Also, got several TM's hooked on the app, as well as some TL's. The barcode creator is invaluable, saved me during backstocking as well as pulling for 1's with items that had no UPC. Question was brought up though, that if you had access to a TM account from another store, could you login with that account at a different store, and fudge with their inventory using the barcode scanner? I assume not, as they should have checks to prevent that from happening, right? I know Corporate has given the green light as well, so assume they are aware of its capabilities. Sorry if that's been covered already.

Also, got several TM's hooked on the app, as well as some TL's. The barcode creator is invaluable, saved me during backstocking as well as pulling for 1's with items that had no UPC. Question was brought up though, that if you had access to a TM account from another store, could you login with that account at a different store, and fudge with their inventory using the barcode scanner? I assume not, as they should have checks to prevent that from happening, right? I know Corporate has given the green light as well, so assume they are aware of its capabilities. Sorry if that's been covered already.
I think you need the zebra from that store.

Do not do this.

Copy and paste doesn’t work :( shows unknown item screen
App updated at 6:49 AM. If you are for sure you got the update I am not sure what Target App is putting in your clipboard because you can see what its looking for here: MichaelPriebe/mystore - https://github.com/MichaelPriebe/mystore/blob/master/lib/src/data_types.dart#L3
You cant copy from the Target App on android so I was only able to test it by manually typing "DPCI: 207-30-9855", which works.

App updated at 6:49 AM. If you are for sure you got the update I am not sure what Target App is putting in your clipboard because you can see what its looking for here: MichaelPriebe/mystore - https://github.com/MichaelPriebe/mystore/blob/master/lib/src/data_types.dart#L3
You cant copy from the Target App on android so I was only able to test it by manually typing "DPCI: 207-30-9855", which works.
This is an example from my clipboard if it helps:

UPC: 300410100391

Back