myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

CorruptUnderstatedAustraliancurlew-small.gif

Me trying to make the app suitable for the app store...

I removed the logo and now theres double the amount of issues.. AND its still has the 'copycat' issue literally because of the words 'for Target' in the title when Google Play ALLOWS you to use copyrighted names if they are prefixed with 'for'. Apple is crazy man...

I removed the logo and now theres double the amount of issues.. AND its still has the 'copycat' issue literally because of the words 'for Target' in the title when Google Play ALLOWS you to use copyrighted names if they are prefixed with 'for'. Apple is crazy man...
Remove any references to target in the description and metadata; we don’t want visibility for this beyond the readers of this site anyways, you could literally name it anything and just tell us what to search for lol

Following this thread cuz this would be sooooooo helpful when in red and khaki. Maybe someday I could use this app instead of our non existant myDevice to do our orders and other stuff at SBUX… I know that probably won't happen but a Barista can dream lol

Looks great! Excited for this.

Just a quick thing I noticed (which may be fixed in the new version) is that there are lots of items that show up as ‘No Location’ when they definitely have a location.
This is a limitation of the Target App just showing general locations. like "Electronics"

Downloaded and looking forward to trying it out when I get a chance.
Does the iOS app store search not update in real time? Searching for it I couldn't find it and had to open the link directly on my phone instead.

Yes it looks like it might take a few installs before it gets higher/appears at all in the results. Google Play did the same for a few days but now you can search for it and it will appear.

It has never successfully scanned barcodes for me. Activates the camera and then nothing happens.

It has never successfully scanned barcodes for me. Activates the camera and then nothing happens.

Previous versions did not show a toast when it could not find an item. But newer versions do. Also due to it using the target.com/target app api, the item has to be sold online. So things like vendor product, and special items wont scan.

Here’s a convenient but ‘bad’ idea; how about a speed ID barcode generator? Isn’t a speed ID just your login info and a time stamp?

Back