MyTasks

Who’s involved with this?

It’s not user friendly and now I’m required to use it to pre-tie all my pogs. I can barely read it (and the pre-tie process forces me to re-enter and drill down to my workload every time I do one).

Corporate needs to stop enforcing the MUST use policy on poorly created apps until the testing is finished. I ain’t got time for this.

What should have happened is they should have made the PC part look like Set Workload in myTasks, broken down by area in both the markdown list and the labels to printed (with the ability to print only that area!). And the Set Workload part of myTasks should look like PC with a complete list of work with the option to sort by area/dept.

What should have happened is they should have made the PC part look like Set Workload in myTasks, broken down by area in both the markdown list and the labels to printed (with the ability to print only that area!). And the Set Workload part of myTasks should look like PC with a complete list of work with the option to sort by area/dept.

Don't get me started on the new adjacency calendar. 🙄 It's called EXPAND ALL.

Why not have everything on the computer? Pre-ties are easier if I could type them in on an actual keyboard (and have access to the Adjacency maps!). And be able to print paper pogs since they don't send them anymore (but we still get 50 sheets of VMG only style pogs 😒) and labels too. And add REV-only labels back. And bring back the tied pogs list too.

Why do we need so many different programs across so many different apps? This should be easier.

I still will never understand why preties aren't automatic. They make the POGs. They make the maps. The computer should know where it goes.

I don't mind the need to pre-tie (it's mostly seasonal anyway). But they should have an option to use a suggested location that you either pick or change.

I really want to like the Set Workload online tool, but it's unfortunate that it's missing most of the functionality from Online Planogram (like the list of POGs not tied, the ability to look up all POG numbers by department, etc). The "Virtual Sales Floor" thing is supposed to be similar, I guess, but it's slow and harder to use, and you can't print it out and highlight everyone's workload that's behind and stick it in their mailbox like you can with the report from Online Planogram.

Back