Archived Mytime login help!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone now the url I need to get to MyTime login? EHR no longer works from home and mytime starts for our store today. I have searched everywhere but I can't find the url.

Pretty sure you have to go to ehr first. I don't have mytime, but I've seen the link on ehr.

They disabled EHR from home. We have to login to EHR from the store only now. They have the link for MyTime posted by the time clock at work, but I forgot what it was. I put it in my phone, but the mobile url is different than the regular url so I can't figure out how to login from my computer.

Is it just being slow, or not letting you log in at all? Sometimes it can be a little slow

I don't think it's being slow tgtguy...after I sign in, it tells me to change my password.. When I do so, the page just doesn't do anything AT ALL!! I've tried several times and it don't work

And that is crazy Softlines Ninja.. Why bother allowing us to sign in from home when we would have to go to the store to change punches or request time off. That's extremely inconveniencing me and a lot others I'm sure

I don't think it's being slow tgtguy...after I sign in, it tells me to change my password.. When I do so, the page just doesn't do anything AT ALL!! I've tried several times and it don't work
In order to change your password, you MUST do it from a store computer by logging onto Workbench. Passwords are not allowed to be changed from any non-store location.

In order to change your password, you MUST do it from a store computer by logging onto Workbench. Passwords are not allowed to be changed from any non-store location.

That's not true, a few days ago I tried to login at home to wss.target.com/selfservice/home/viewHome.do and it prompted me to change my password and it worked without any issues

This is where I get stuck.. Not sure if the page is freezing up on me or what..
Password Change Request
Team Member please change your current password before continuing.
Current or Temporary Password:
helpred.gif

Your new password needs to meet the following requirements:

• Use both letters and numbers along with one of these four symbols: @, #, $, or !
    • Be at least 7 but no more than 13 characters long
    • Be different from your last 4 passwords
    • Not include your name, Team Member Number, or Login
New Password:
helpred.gif

Confirm New Password:
Examples of correctly formatted passwords are abc#123, Puppy$5, and v@n1ll@
(Please do not use these examples for your password)

After I enter the current and new password and hit confirm NOTHING HAPPENS

Ok Hardlinesmaster will do!! I'll post on here if it works. Dont go back to work til Friday. Thanks for the info everyone!!

Last edited:
Ugh. I have to see what time I work Wednesday.... Except I'm locked out of eHR and the local store isn't overly keen on me resetting there.

Lovely. So when I get to the airport tomorrow I have to try to remember to call the store and ask. Ugh.

And that is crazy Softlines Ninja.. Why bother allowing us to sign in from home when we would have to go to the store to change punches or request time off. That's extremely inconveniencing me and a lot others I'm sure
I completely agree, I was loosing my mind thinking it was something that I was doing wrong or something that I wasn't doing right. I registered so I could tell 2 of the posters that they are my hero's. I SERIOUSLY was becoming very angry because it was so frustrating. When I call the store they are always busy and I hate to have to do that when I know how much traffic goes through our store. I've been there a month and I have been trying off and on a home and the site kept giving me an error message.

In order to check your schedule, go to target.com/viewschedule and login there. You can't put in time off, correct punches, or change your availability from home. Which I find idiotic.
Softlines Ninja, you are my hero!!! I am not kidding I was loosing my mind trying to check my schedule from home and I honestly did not know that the shut of the eHR. I've only been working at Target for a month and everyone kept saying that you go through the Team Member's area to see your schedule and it was not working. I would be at home and it just kept giving me error messages. I didn't know that they shut down eHR until I read this article from January 2014 on the Wall Street Journal - http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304027204579334772777232060 You have NO idea how much I appreciate your help, I was really becoming very upset, frustrated and then finally angry. I another ump-tenth search and I finally found this site.

So you have truly saved my sanity!!! Thank you again!!!
~Angela

Try doing it from the store. After you change it, try this link
http://wss.target.com/selfservice
Hardlinesmaster, you are my hero too!!! I am not kidding I was loosing my mind trying to check my schedule from home and I honestly did not know that they shut of the eHR. I've only been working at Target for a month and everyone kept saying that you go through the Team Member's area to see your schedule and it was not working.

I would be at home trying to use the Team Members link trying to get to where I sign in so I could check my schedule and it just kept giving me error messages. I didn't know that they shut down eHR until I read this article from January 2014 on the Wall Street Journal - http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304027204579334772777232060

You have NO idea how much I appreciate your help, I was really becoming very upset, frustrated and then finally angry. I another ump-tenth search and I finally found this site.

So you have truly saved my sanity!!! Thank you again!!!
~Angela

Welcome angelamarie. If you get the error message on spot schedule, just hit home button. That should show your schedule. Here is the suggested link to use: http://wss.target.com/selfservice
Thank you! I feel so much less frustrated and irritated and that is the way I like to feel. I'm the type of person feels that there is a solution to everything we just haven't gotten to it until we find the right solution but I really don't like being late and not being able to access my schedule as a reminder when I need it really throws me out of whack. The site worked brilliantly!

Trying desperately to find the new ehr web address. I am going insane trying to find the website so I can attach my direct deposit to the Credit Union Account, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks~
Angela

Trying desperately to find the new ehr web address. I am going insane trying to find the website so I can attach my direct deposit to the Credit Union Account, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks~
Angela
Go on to ehr at spot. Go under my pay on the left, go to pay statement preference for direct deposit options. Before the data breach, you used to be able to do it on target.com, team member services at the bottom & then select ehr. That option, no longer works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back