Archived myTime screwing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having an issue with myTime. It shortened the hours I've worked for almost every week since I've been working for Target. For example it'll say I was scheduled for 38.00 hrs thou I've only worked 33.00 hrs. Da fucc?? C'mon now

According to your posts you just started in February. Hours will go back up soon. It's just slow time of the year.

No no no.. I work full time - 38-40 hrs a week. It's just that whenever I check myTime to see the hours I've worked the previous week, it would say for example I worked 33 hrs instead of the 40 hrs I was scheduled/worked for.

Sorry I should've worded it better.

Sometimes people won't bother to update the schedule if you worked a different shift than originally scheduled. It'll still show up properly on the actual time sheet though.

My time doesn't include the hours you are working today. For ex: you punch in today & you look at my time. It won't show the 8 hours you are now because it doesnot update to midnight. You can review your punches on my time in ehr. That is the best place to check instead of the time clock.

In addition to what's already been mentioned, sometimes mytime won't subtract lunches from the "scheduled hours" usually with hand-keyed shifts, so when you punch out for a 30 or 45 that's 30 or 45 minutes less than it thinks you're scheduled for. But for paychecks, it doesn't even bother with the scheduled hours, it takes the worked hours and issues payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back