Name Badge Suppliers

Does anyone have access to any other suppliers for name badges on Ariba? If so how much do you pay for badges?

I usually use St Paul stampworks but my orders take forever to arrive, if they arrive at all. And I feel like their prices have gone up a lot.

Does anyone have access to any other suppliers for name badges on Ariba? If so how much do you pay for badges?

I usually use St Paul stampworks but my orders take forever to arrive, if they arrive at all. And I feel like their prices have gone up a lot.
St Paul is who you have to use. They are targets only name badge supplier. They take forever because they go to HQ first then to stores.

St Paul is who you have to use. They are targets only name badge supplier. They take forever because they go to HQ first then to stores.
Did they change their prices and offerings? I use to have different language badges but I can no longer see those. And the normal one is now $3. I swear it use to be half that price.

Did they change their prices and offerings? I use to have different language badges but I can no longer see those. And the normal one is now $3. I swear it use to be half that price.
Chinese tariffs are to blame.
Also, the soaring TGT stock price.

Isn't it debossed? Or are only parts of it? I remember looking at my name badge the other day and noticing that the ink was starting to wear out from the line under my name, which seemed weird because I think the line is debossed.

Isn't it debossed? Or are only parts of it? I remember looking at my name badge the other day and noticing that the ink was starting to wear out from the line under my name, which seemed weird because I think the line is debossed.
Only your name is engraved. The target logo isn't and does fade over time

only ETLs can order on Go Cart, so if you’re asking an HRTL or HR Expert there really isn’t anything they can do

only ETLs can order on Go Cart, so if you’re asking an HRTL or HR Expert there really isn’t anything they can do
Or HRE who’s ETL will sign in for them and let them place an order.

The problem isn’t so much with being stingy @RandallStephens, it’s just that they can take a few weeks to get extras in. Each name badge comes with one back, whether sits a pin or magnet. Late August/early September I’ll make sure to order an extra 25 backs just to cover the holidays, I get that things happen and name badges can get pulled off the backs. But we also have a white mag board in clerical with an extra name badge for everyone. It got to the point it was cheaper than making sure we had enough blanks for when TMs forgot their badge at home. Of course now I have quite an impressive badge collection of all the extra badges not taken home lol

Back