I'm Lost! name badges?

deadeer

terrified!
hey y'all im new round these parts and I jus wanna know if they print out the sticker for your name badge, or if you have to do it yourself at home? because they just let me take this New Team Member tag home lol... also, are you allowed to put your own little stickers and stuff on it, as long as it's not covering the target logo?

Welcome! Your store will order a name badge for you with your name engraved on it. It may take a while to arrive. The sticker name badges are available from your HR team. In my store nothing was supposed to be worn on the name badge. 😁

Also, at my store, they make name labels for while they wait for the permanent badges to come in.

Welcome! Your store will order a name badge for you with your name engraved on it. It may take a while to arrive. The sticker name badges are available from your HR team. In my store nothing was supposed to be worn on the name badge. 😁
Things have changed now, Target is better place than it used to be. Mainly because all the negative people have left.

We adorned ours with the infamous gray dots as well as any amusing flotsam or stickers we encountered while stocking. If we ran late and the store was open we’d swap out a clean badge. We were (usually) tactful about badges and management was smart enough to allow a little mutiny now and then.

Some people are applying cute little stickers to their name tags at my store. No one cares. Before your real name tag comes in, you can wear a sticker name tag which you can write your name on. I often give the new TMs a choice of color. They always pick black though. So boring.

We had a tm who, well dang I just couldn’t tell. Young and definitely transitioning but even after weeks of what I hope was surreptitious observation *Aredhel trips on lower deck, hops down aisle hoping not to be noticed* I couldn’t tell from who to who. Tm left and no one I asked knew either. Best wishes mystery tm.

It's not brand to put stickers on your name tag though you might get away with it if it's the stickers we give kids

If you don’t put your pronouns / languages (if applicable) your badge looks super empty. I actually love the new name tags

Back