Archived National Falls Sale Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what famous person they'll get this time?? Madonna?? LOL I mean they always talk and then have some famous person sing. I think one year it was Justin Timberlake.
Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryant, Shakria and Florida Georgia line are this years line up

@DoWork that first tweet you quoted had me fuming. Having TMs available used to be one of the few advantages we had over our competitors. It seems like they see us as a necessary evil nowadays. I think they want to replace the sales floor team with iPads and cashiers with self checkout.

Target cuts hours down to the bear minimum & the stores look like a mess but customers still don't complain because they are too busy bashing Walmart to notice.

Corp. can & will continue to let the stores suffer UNTIL they start to hear customer complaining they are getting just as bad as their number one rival.

Target's only goal is to keep one tiny step ahead of Walmart.

That's funny because I imagine dragons flying in and burning them all to a cinder.

It would be very fitting if Imagine Dragons sang their very popular song: Demons

Demons

By: Imagine Dragons

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

When the curtain’s call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don’t want to let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don’t want to hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

Target cuts hours down to the bear minimum & the stores look like a mess but customers still don't complain because they are too busy bashing Walmart to notice.

Corp. can & will continue to let the stores suffer UNTIL they start to hear customer complaining they are getting just as bad as their number one rival.

Target's only goal is to keep one tiny step ahead of Walmart.
And when the guests start to complain, it will be the stores' faults for not being able to do the impossible.

Fixed it for ya. This Brian Cornell guy does not want to be anywhere near Walmart's style.

Sadly, that seems true.

My local Walmart which is pretty dismal & disgusting has been more organized than Target for a long time now.

But the general public STILL rushes to bash Walmart & fails to notice Target has the same business practices as this company they love to hate.

Target promoted John Mulligan to chief operating officer from chief financial officer. He will be working to make the cash register systems more reliable. At times, Target's cash registers have frozen, causing shoppers to have to move to another register.
Just noticed this in an article promoted by TargetScoop

@DoWork that first tweet you quoted had me fuming. Having TMs available used to be one of the few advantages we had over our competitors. It seems like they see us as a necessary evil nowadays. I think they want to replace the sales floor team with iPads and cashiers with self checkout.
I, much like our guests, enjoy semi-functioning technology that barely work to help us and our needs.

Just noticed this in an article promoted by TargetScoop
"At times" you mean that 74.4% chance of crashing since the pin and chip update? Where it's possible for all the registers at GS to crash because it didn't like a receipt for some reason?

I had a really good bolognese yesterday using that Laura's ground beef. Can't wait to take advantage of that 30% off.

Edit: Does produce include meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back