NCNS FINAL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't standard operating procedure for one's first No Call No Show is to be written up as a corrective action, right? Not be placed on Final warning? I thought that final has always been on the 2nd ncns; did something change or am I wrong?

If it puts you on a multiple final because you are already on other CAs, it could be. If it is the only thing, it is a CA. It really isn't ASANTS.

Has the store been having problems with people not showing up?
If so you are a victim of their being annoyed at that.

Do you have a new HR person who is trying to show what a hardass they are?

Have you pissed someone off?

As far as I can tell, Spot lets the stores play fast and loose with these rules.
So as wrong and bad as it might seem ASANTS.

If it puts you on a multiple final because you are already on other CAs, it could be. If it is the only thing, it is a CA. It really isn't ASANTS.
Only attendance related issue I've ever had. I'm on a conduct final related to an app from February, but nothing attendance.

Has the store been having problems with people not showing up?
If so you are a victim of their being annoyed at that.

Do you have a new HR person who is trying to show what a hardass they are?

Have you pissed someone off?

As far as I can tell, Spot lets the stores play fast and loose with these rules.
So as wrong and bad as it might seem ASANTS.
Kind of all of the above. Our attendance is trash, so I would have been fine with getting a CA. It was my idiot mistake that misread the schedule and mentally swapped days I was off, but straight to Final feels vindictive and retaliatory.
I've never gotten along with this ETL-HR, but it came to a head when she flat-out refused to give my background investigator any information regarding my employment, and straight told him that the only way he was getting anything from her or Target in general was with a subpoena, despite him having my notarized release and California State law stating she has to. My BGI went above her head and talked directly to the HRBP and HROC, so they're working on that end, but since then she's been especially cold to me.
TLDR: Sorry, just need a fairly anonymous place to vent.

Only attendance related issue I've ever had. I'm on a conduct final related to an app from February, but nothing attendance.

NCNS is considered a conduct CA, so I believe it goes to final since it is your 2nd conduct CA within 12 months.

Kind of all of the above. Our attendance is trash, so I would have been fine with getting a CA. It was my idiot mistake that misread the schedule and mentally swapped days I was off, but straight to Final feels vindictive and retaliatory.
I've never gotten along with this ETL-HR, but it came to a head when she flat-out refused to give my background investigator any information regarding my employment, and straight told him that the only way he was getting anything from her or Target in general was with a subpoena, despite him having my notarized release and California State law stating she has to. My BGI went above her head and talked directly to the HRBP and HROC, so they're working on that end, but since then she's been especially cold to me.
TLDR: Sorry, just need a fairly anonymous place to vent.
Shit, the time I did that, when I showed up on the off day I was informed of my mistake loudly and then told to clock my ass in and that's the last I heard of it. Yeah, you ticked someone off.

Yeah, I once came in after my shift ended.

ie. I was usually scheduled evenings. I came in at my normal time, and it turned out I had been scheduled a morning shift that day.

All they did was ask me to be more careful in the future with checking my schedule and had me work the evening shift instead.

But, just because it isn't a mandatory CA or Final, doesn't mean it can't be one.

Back