Need a mission statement

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I'm not posting this in the site-related area because the most traffic is here and I want maximum input.

I'm drafting a mission statement for the site; just something simple so we know what we're about and we can speak to our existence should anyone from corp ever wonder why we're around. Yes - that's a low-profile scenario but I feel like there's no harm in having one.

This is what I have so far
The Break Room is a gathering place for past and present team members to ask, answer, commiserate, and grow; the team spirit we develop here enables high-quality partnerships in our work.
What do you think? I'm open to any and all feedback.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Nice start but a tad long winded.

"The Break Room is a communications hub for team members, past or present, that let's us develop our skills and spirit."

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
The Breakroom, where like minded people gather to develop and discuss their roles at Target.

NKG

Rollin...
The breakroom is a unofficial community for past, current or future team members to seek a variety of work related or off the clock topics. The community helps deliver team spirit and high quality partnerships for all members.

Last edited:

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
The Unofficial Breakroom Confessional for Target Team Members without it we all would go postal.

An off-the-clock community, where people volunteer time, to give advice, or ask for it. A place where someone can ask anonymously for help, in an ever evolving retail market, and a place for those who have lived it, to give it.

Last edited:
An off-the-clock community, where people volunteer time, to give advice, or ask for it. A place where someone can ask anonymously for help, in an ever evolving retail market, and a place for those who have lived it.
. The part, where we all end up being employees of target, is a coincidence of their own business culture. After all, every business has a break room.