Archived Needing Answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in kind of a sticky situation. I've been with my as of last night ex boyfriend for five years...I live seven hours from everyone I know, and he has pretty much asked me to get out of our apartment. Which I have no problem doing. As of the moment Im a seasonal hire at Target. Do I give two weeks or do I just quit? As I dont think that giving my two weeks notice will help me one way or the other at this point since Ive only been there two months. Do I tell them about my whole situation?

I just don't want to leave everyone else screwed up because I can't stay in my area. I just dont know what to do. Advice?

Im in kind of a sticky situation. I've been with my as of last night ex boyfriend for five years...I live seven hours from everyone I know, and he has pretty much asked me to get out of our apartment. Which I have no problem doing. As of the moment Im a seasonal hire at Target. Do I give two weeks or do I just quit? As I dont think that giving my two weeks notice will help me one way or the other at this point since Ive only been there two months. Do I tell them about my whole situation?

I just don't want to leave everyone else screwed up because I can't stay in my area. I just dont know what to do. Advice?

I would talk to your HR and let her know the situation and go from there. You have nothing to lose.

When life is stomping all over you a place like Target seems the very least of your worries but it's always good to keep your options open.
Good advice from the folks above.
Talk to HR, make sure you leave on good terms so you can be rehired in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back