Archived New AAR category?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on the AAR reports that Nintendo Handheld became a category? (It first showed up for me on the week ending 10/19 report). It's been there ever since and has helped my YTD score a little bit.

What about everyone else?

Wiis and the WiiU are also separate now. The first week Playstation was a single category. Now PS3 and Playstation handheld are separate categories. I think they've re-classified cell phones as prepaid only now. If Target mobile sells an attachment with a contract phone, I don't believe it counts towards the AAR. On the Brightside (hopefully), when ever a category shows NA for the score, it means there wasn't a core items sold that week and won't immediately effect the AAR.

The new categories are just for "ease of analysis" purposes - simply to make it easier to understand what categories your opportunity lies within. Now you could tell if the electronics team has trouble selling accessories for the DS systems, but do well with the full consoles.

And on the prepaid topic - yes, only prepaids are counted toward AAR. Contract phones, while rung up on our POS, are in a different department and are not tracked in the database. Sadly, S/RPs cannot be sold with prepaid cell phones anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back