New Activewear Brand: I can now say it's called All In Motion

Will it replace all C9 products (non clothing fitness stuff)? Is it for men and women I assume like C9?

Small Formats do not get the boys and girls stuff IIRC.

I don't recall seeing anything about the sporting goods stuff.

I don’t like C9 their clothes fit really weird and they’re very unflattering. Only thing I would really buy would be the running shoes but I do have a couple sports bras by them which I like

I think it's a very clever Target brand name. Target loves using three letter acronyms and this one fits perfectly with the items for it: AIM. And it's inclusive without pandering to a certain body type or lifestyle per se: All (any person, any gender) In Motion (any movement).

That’s how they’re going to rebrand JoyLab in a few years 😂
I never got the point of Joy Lab. Unless you are a perfect size 8 athletic clothing is very unflattering. On one end it will show exactly how big your ass is, that your boobs really are affected by gravity, and highlights any piece of you that has too much padding. On the other end it emphasizes any section where bones are close to the skin without internal padding and make you look anorexic, and strips away any hourglass shape you either have or can create the illusion of with regular clothing.

Brute forcing all the new items in targets database I found a few new brands that haven't been released yet. One of which shows it being released the later half of next year.

I got what their idea with joylab was because two piece workout sets are really in right now, but other places have them way cheaper than what target was offering them at anyway.

Brute forcing all the new items in targets database I found a few new brands that haven't been released yet. One of which shows it being released the later half of next year.
Yeah I found a site that has all their recent trademarks and found a few... new travel brand among others.

Back