New Activewear Brand: I can now say it's called All In Motion

I never got the point of Joy Lab. Unless you are a perfect size 8 athletic clothing is very unflattering. On one end it will show exactly how big your ass is, that your boobs really are affected by gravity, and highlights any piece of you that has too much padding. On the other end it emphasizes any section where bones are close to the skin without internal padding and make you look anorexic, and strips away any hourglass shape you either have or can create the illusion of with regular clothing.

Yeah, it is. The top half of your hourglass figure should not be smaller than the bottom half.

The problem isn't the clothes. The problem is your attitude about how a woman's body is "supposed" to look.

Also, anorexia is not a body type.

I know anorexia is not a body type. But when bones are emphasized it makes it seem that all there are are bones and it gives the illusion that the woman has an eating disorder. Just like a woman who has a little cellulose is going to look like she has an eating disorder of too much food when she's wearing tights/leggings.

Huh, anyone heard of "Acts Of Movement"? Or is that the same thing? They registered that trademark.

It's interesting looking at their other trademarks as well, it looks like we're going to launch a new tech brand called "Open Story". Maybe to replace Heyday?

Huh, anyone heard of "Acts Of Movement"? Or is that the same thing? They registered that trademark.

It's interesting looking at their other trademarks as well, it looks like we're going to launch a new tech brand called "Open Story". Maybe to replace Heyday?

Imagine Heyday but normal colors. But looks more like a travel brand.

Acts of Movement could be the replacement for the C9 in sporting goods.

Imagine Heyday but normal colors. But looks more like a travel brand.

According to someone else, we're expected to get a new travel brand.

Acts of Movement could be the replacement for the C9 in sporting goods.

According to someone else, we're expected to get a new travel brand.

Common for companies to trademark names while under development. Probably they were deciding between the two (and others)

target has a lot of expired trademarks that never came to be

its coming online 1/17/2020 and in stores 1/24/2020

AIM_BrandPageHeader_Desktop_2400x1200206184-191230_1577739234180

its coming online 1/17/2020 and in stores 1/24/2020

AIM_BrandPageHeader_Desktop_2400x1200206184-191230_1577739234180

You’re supposed to set as soon as you have enough for a full presentation. It has to be set no later than 1/24

i rly hope the activewear leggings feel the same. i would always get the compression leggings with the pockets on either side of the thigh bc i could carry my phone and card with me without needing to have anything else.

i rly hope the activewear leggings feel the same. i would always get the compression leggings with the pockets on either side of the thigh bc i could carry my phone and card with me without needing to have anything else.

They feel pretty similar, maybe a bit softer. Still have the pockets!

Back