New Activewear Brand: I can now say it's called All In Motion

It’ll be interesting to see it since it’s not just C9 with a new tag (since C9 was licensed), unlike AND just being merona/mossimo, for example. Also targets first fully owned men’s activewear brand.

That's disappointing. I am waiting for the C9 socks to go on clearance so I can stock up. Better keep my eye on them!
I don’t think they will. The 50% off “sale” is the clearance/get out strategy. All of C9 is working like seasonal PLU. I’m sure I’ll go on sale for 70% but then probably go salvage. I’m sure the plan is in the all in motion VMG I just haven’t read it.

I don’t think they will. The 50% off “sale” is the clearance/get out strategy. All of C9 is working like seasonal PLU. I’m sure I’ll go on sale for 70% but then probably go salvage. I’m sure the plan is in the all in motion VMG I just haven’t read it.

None of the C9 socks are part of the 50% off though. I checked them last week.

None of the C9 socks are part of the 50% off though. I checked them last week.
Oh that’s weird. Maybe they will go actual ticket clearance then. I haven’t read up on much of the get out strategy

Last edited:
Oh that’s weird. Maybe they will go actual ticket clearance than. I haven’t read up on much of the get out strategy

Yeah, certain things are excluded. Maybe they are waiting to clearance them out with the next hosiery set. I haven't read up on it either since it's not a presentation project.

They do! Just not for Target lol.

One of my store’s ETLs keeps saying All In Motion feels softer and thicker and better quality than C9. They also keep saying it feels more like Victoria’s Secrets leggings.
The material does feel softer and thicker. The only issue is the bland, dark colors. Hopefully this is just the basics and future stock will be a bit brighter and more fun.

There are multiple carry forward sections for C9 on each department vmg, it's so annoying. I also had around 700 dpcis to ticket at the end of last week...first markdown at 50%. Socks, package underwear, outerwear and shoes weren't included in the get out promotion or markdown cycles.

Hey so question. I bought swimsuits (much further south) over Christmas on pretty heavy discount (want to say 50 and 70) that I swear to anything said the brand was aqua tech... buttttt they are AIM What am I missing here? No mention of AIM on the tag, and this was about a month ago

Hey so question. I bought swimsuits (much further south) over Christmas on pretty heavy discount (want to say 50 and 70) that I swear to anything said the brand was aqua tech... buttttt they are AIM What am I missing here? No mention of AIM on the tag, and this was about a month ago
Possible it was Aqua Green? That’s a target brand, maybe AIM is taking it over?

Back