New Brand: Favorite Day

Yeah long term archer farms is getting axed and MP is staying for just like core basic stuff. So this will probably be the end of AF sweet/savory and MP sweet. Maybe some of GG will switch over too
This is my thought as well. Interested to see how it'll pan out. I'll have to partner up with the market lead for sure so we don't have too many issues in fulfillment like we did when G&G came out 😬

Third Party distributor that supplies fresh groceries to some stores like the FDC does. C&S is complete trash
Besides loading pallets fucking sideways on their trucks, they don't load in the order of delivery or the drivers don't deliver in order of loading. And the way things are loaded is complete shit. With a bonus of always having supposedly stuff delivered but NOT actually delivered.

yuk. does this replace boots and Barkley (a much better name so I hope not) or is it different

Yeah it’s like the boots brand, lots of pet foot and toys and stuff. I discovered the brand by looking at the latest spot trademarks and typing them into the zebra to see which ones came up lol.

Nothing in the Zebra about Dealworthy yet; but looking at the trademarks, it looks like it might be a more ambitious version of the Smartly brand. Maybe even replace it altogether, Smartly sales have been so weak.

Yeah it’s like the boots brand, lots of pet foot and toys and stuff. I discovered the brand by looking at the latest spot trademarks and typing them into the zebra to see which ones came up lol.

Nothing in the Zebra about Dealworthy yet; but looking at the trademarks, it looks like it might be a more ambitious version of the Smartly brand. Maybe even replace it altogether, Smartly sales have been so weak.
I wonder if dealworthy could also just be a new slogan or marketing strategy?

It's really interesting too looking at Target's latest trademarks to see what may be coming down the road.

Where can I find this information on their latest trademarks? I'd love to see this and other companies too.

We have one of the new kinds of nuts in, and for some reason someone decided to put it out on the shelf already. I'm glad this forum exists, otherwise I wouldn't have known about the brand and I would have been very confused by it...

Back