Archived NEW BRAND: Smartly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

We got these 2packs of Smartly toothbrushes with soft bristles for $0.99...that's one brush for a whole ass 50 cents. Which is lit because I hate paying 4 dollars for one OralB. They appear to be made out of recycled milk jug plastic. Yeet.

Don't bother with the TP, it's trash

I religiously buy the $0.99 toilet paper what do u mean it’s so cheap and works

I'm surprised the powdered dishwasher detergent hasn't been discontinued yet. All we get about it is complaints.

I tried the body wash, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent. All three sucked. Laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent, I had to use twice as much to get things clean.

I generally haven't had a problem with the dishwasher detergent, but it's possible I was using more than I actually needed of the up&up and Cascade brands. I just fill the dispenser. The items that didn't come completely clean were baked on in ways that wouldn't have come completely clean with other brands.

I didn't care for the toilet paper. Haven't tried any of the other items in the line yet.

I liked the handsoaps! Still prefer soft soap though but I did think the hand soap was fine

Oh that dishwasher detergent is crap! Up and up was great I used it for years, no spots and clean. So I tried the smartly. The spout on the box broke after 2 or 3 uses. Then I started noticing white gunk all over the dishes. It went right into the trash and now I’m using cascade.

Oh that dishwasher detergent is crap! Up and up was great I used it for years, no spots and clean. So I tried the smartly. The spout on the box broke after 2 or 3 uses. Then I started noticing white gunk all over the dishes. It went right into the trash and now I’m using cascade.
Liquid or powder? I'm guessing powder based on "spout on the box". I've been using the liquid without complaint so far.

I used liquid. Filling the reservoir left the dishes dirty. I had to fill the reservoir, the extra reservoir and a little more for the dishes to come out clean.

i just tried the hand lotion and it's not great, but it's something i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back