Archived NEW BRAND: Smartly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look at the Smartly toilet paper the other day. The inner core is huge compared to the other brands, and the paper feels very loosely wound to make it look as large as the other brands. Also, 150 rolls per sheet seems really low, but maybe that's because of the industry moving towards double, triple and mega rolls. I know I buy mega rolls (380 sheets per roll), and a family of 3 goes through a roll every 2-3 days. So that works out to about a roll a day of the Smartly brand, which would mean buying two packs a week every single week. Based on that alone, it seems like Smartly is still a better value. No idea how well it cleans yet, which definitely makes a huge difference.

I was going to buy the toilet paper today, I literally only use it for drying off after #1 because I use baby wipes for #2 (feels much much cleaner and I buy a pretty large pack of the up&up ones for like $1.82 I think) so if the quality sucks it doesn’t really matter to me

I have not heard about this brand yet... when will this be available at all targets nation wide if it is a new brand. Unless my store is always behind.

I've been using some of their cleaning products and it's not bad. Seems to me like more of a "value" sidekick to Method.

I kind of like the hand lotion. It's cheap and not as greasy as the Up and Up, so it's nice after my hands are dry from doing push so I don't get as many backer paper cuts.

Seems like it’s getting pretty good reviews from y’all. Might want to try it

I bought the toilet paper and the unscented hand & body lotion today. Excited to try

LOL my store is for sure behind then....NOT EVEN AT ONE HUDDLE DID ANYONE MENTION IT.... I WILL BE ASKING ABOUT THIS BRAND! IM TRYING TO THINK WHY ON EARTH HAS NO ONE MENTIONED IT AT MY STORE!

i havent even seen or heard anyone talk about it im so lost why on earth no one has said or asked about it like no joke!

Nobody mentioned it at huddles at my store either. I found out about the new brand here before getting the newsletter email that talked about it.

I really like the lotion. I’ve bought the $1 lotion from dollar spot and you can just tell it’s not really doing anything and it’s super thin. This one is actually very moisturizing and it was a huge bottle for $1.99

First off what are theses huddles you are talking about? LOL Been there 3 years and the only time we had any huddles is on black Friday.
Did not know about this brand, saw the trash bags on the shelf while pushing.

First off what are theses huddles you are talking about? LOL Been there 3 years and the only time we had any huddles is on black Friday.
Did not know about this brand, saw the trash bags on the shelf while pushing.
This. I learn nothing from huddles. Once in a blue moon they’ll let a GSTM go but usually not. It’s not like I’m missing anything either way

My husband found the Smartly TP today when he was doing some shopping before I got off work. 99c/4 rolls. Our cashier was asking us about it because he had heard about the new brand but hadn't seen anything, or hadn't heard that it was out. I may have to look for the hand lotion because I have perpetually dry hands in the winter.

I like the packaging
It looks so sterile. Like it belongs in a hospital. I guess the unnecessary colorings and designs on the package that got eliminated save manufacturing costs thus lowering the cost of the product. It works.

Picked up the unscented lotion today. The scented ones were too strongly scented for me. I like it. Time will tell if my sensitive skin can handle it for too long.

I might pick up the Rain Shower body wash when the time comes. But I couldn't find the hand soaps.

I bought the tp. It's soft and 2ply. My mom usually buys the thin Scott tp so it felt cushy to me because of what I have to compare it to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back