Sales Floor New Call Buttons

My store is getting our remodel in the next few months and it is going to look basically like another popular store in my city. I noticed they have new call buttons and was thinking about how they work ( like how you clear the call and how and if you can reprogram them to other areas ). I attached the call button that I am talking about.

Attachments

• Window2021-04-14 02_41_49-.png
    Window2021-04-14 02_41_49-.png
    841.6 KB · Views: 89
We have had those for years at this point. They are simple. Big black button is the trigger, the little dot circle the bottom one is the stop button. How you program? No clue.. Not something I do..

weird, thought all stores were moving to the elo service hubs
My store is a busy store but its a little older now. We still have the old price scanners and the old checkout lanes. They're going to run a train through the whole store even putting an optical center.

We have the buttons and we have the service hubs we even have the red square obelisk on the tech boat
Our SM got rid of all the electronic call buttons because of covid but in reality, it's probably because it is SO busy. Thank god we got rid of them though I have no clue how we would have gotten them

We got a couple of those buttons in the mail one day. No one had any clue and our tablet things went up so I think they got disposed of.

Like 2 years ago we got those tablets around our store and like a year ago we stopped using those buttons. You don’t want too many buttons so we just use the tablets and have a button on the electronics desk and a few other places.

The tech call boxs in a few stores in the district stopped working. All the PMLs and higher did all they could think of even to the point of replacing batteries and call boxes themselves both nothing has worked so Tech in those stores don’t have a call box until the problem can be fixed

We have just the Elo service hubs in the depts for call boxes.. electronics at my store is the only area that still has an old call button

Oy, we have a ton: Womens, Mens, Girls, Infant Display, Toys, Bikes, Electronics, Market, Pets, Furniture, Bedding, Stationary, Fragrances.

Back