Archived New Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
42_3photo.jpg
We have these! I thought we were behind the time with these? These are the new ones?

The rule should be that before Spot rolls any cart out they have drop at least a half dozen wood softline shelves in them for a week.
If they don't collapse, break, or fall apart, then they get to put them in stores.
The wheels were breaking off within the first month that we got the plastic ones.
And they didn't hold up to the wood shelf test worth a darn.
Don't forget they would be utterly crushed to shards when the 18 wheeler backs over them on his 90 degree turn to the dock.

Let the homeless have them to push around. Its great advertising!
Don’t encourage them lol. Bad enough they try to take our current ones hence why we have a locking wheel. On top of that we have stores nearby that bought our even older ones and somehow they end up at my store even though a highway seperates us.

We have these! I thought we were behind the time with these? These are the new ones?
Those are the old carts that were replaced with the plastic ones, now we are getting "newer" carts that are literally just the old carts but with anti rust coating metal. If you have the special needs shopping cart then it's that same grey metal that will be on all the carts.

They don’t look quite like the old chrome metal carts. The design is slightly more modern. I’m starting to like them more. I forgot to take a picture today, but the one that was posted is not the correct cart (or not the ones we have). I’ll take a picture if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back