Archived New designer nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge flop at my store. All of the hardlines crap is in promo , and softlines is flexed all over rtw. There is still some in the bacroom. Hello clearence.

The way my store did it was all in one place as you walked in the door(we have the dual entrance set up) in softlines. Tomorrow I will see if they moved stuff to other departments.

What gets me is the tents all sold but the teepee hasn't. We've got about half of both the sl and hl stuff left. Condensed it down a rack in accessories and the racks up in rtw. Hopefully with the nice weather it will sell down this weekend.

I knew it was going to be a flop bc not one single phone call about this collection. Not one. I can only gauge this with LillyP. Tons of calls about that which meant huge interest. Then I saw the Merriwhatevs merch and the price points. Not good.

Target should partner with designers Americans are familiar with. Again. If that's what they want to do. That and go back to presenting itself like it gives a damn on the store level. Target will discover many of its guests are done looking the other way to hold on to the nostalgia of "Tarjay".

I knew it was going to be a flop bc not one single phone call about this collection. Not one. I can only gauge this with LillyP. Tons of calls about that which meant huge interest. Then I saw the Merriwhatevs merch and the price points. Not good.

Target should partner with designers Americans are familiar with. Again. If that's what they want to do. That and go back to presenting itself like it gives a damn on the store level. Target will discover many of its guests are done looking the other way to hold on to the nostalgia of "Tarjay".
We had phone calls plus one lady who insisted it came out the day before...cause she saw a commercial online. Lol

It looks just like the lilly shit from last year to me and the difference this year is we don't deal with resellers now, who learned last year that they can't sell the shit on ebay and end up returning it.

Half of my FF orders yesterday were for this stuff. Up until yesterday, nobody was ordering this stuff for store pickup. Mostly towels and tote bags, and we're all out of the tote bags. Plenty of towels, lounge pads, tents, and kites left.

Speaking of Lilly, somebody who's new accepted a return of one of the emery boards the guest bought from our site yesterday. It's like we can't escape the ghost of Lilly Pulitzer...

Who what wear and knox roxe brand sales a lot... today all the olive jackets are sold out after few min latter tms set the maniquíes..
do you know something about the new swimwearbrand that is arriving son?

We still have a ton of that stuff left. They moved it all up front (in girls) to see if it would sell. Was told it goes clearance next week. Thank God.

All that we have left is in clearance ... and May be the rest is online only
Ah, I see. :D We had a TM asking what happened to it and I said, "Honestly, I'm unsure." They must have gone on clearance whenever I was gone for a couple weeks at the beginning of April. That will be helpful with go-backs, AKA my next shift. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back