Archived New designer nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the play parachute. I wish i had kids to justify buying it. The kites are cute too.

No resellers that I saw. Still plenty of two hundred buck purchases.

The news said Target faild... only 50 of 200 ítem are sold out... I bougth a tote and a game.

It wasn't busy at my store other than a small group of people that are fans of Marimekko.

It was even busier in the bike section because of the bike sale and the weather is getting nicer.

Not a single FF came through for this stuff, which pleased the hell out of me. It would have been a nightmare given the opening TMs we had. Still have a ton of stuff in the back room despite flexing throughout the day.

The only thing that came through my line was a couple old ladies with some tops. They were hideous.

My store still has about 50% of the designer stuff left. Compared to Lily Pulitzer which was sold out before 8:20am the day of the sale this is a disaster.

We still have a ton of it left and SFS orders are starting to come through for it.

Having my BS in Graphic Design, and having had to build the Merrimarrco Tables/Gondolas after I was told I wouldn't have to (And having to work a 12 hour day with the Market/Healthcare reset) I am glad it failed... (an Eight year old with Photoshop could do better.)

I can't wait to take all the signing home and burn it, in the name of Odin.

None of the clothes are moving in my store. Can we just slap a clearance sign on it yet? The seasonal stuff isn't terrible but alot of it is over priced.

Most of it is still collecting dust in our store. The only thing that sold was the plates and the tote bags I cross merch into softlines. All the softlines will probably sell at 70.

Based on the tent I believe we have grizzly repellent. And marine applications for sharks.

I want the black and white throw blanket, but I don't wanna pay full price for that shit lol

Everyone seems to lose their minds over the tent. No one gives a fucking about the clothing. Seriously, like another post said, the patterns are by no means, anything special. If it didn't have the special designer labels, it would look like any other seasonal crap we'd sell.

Huge flop at my store. All of the hardlines crap is in promo , and softlines is flexed all over rtw. There is still some in the bacroom. Hello clearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back