Archived New group of kindergarteners.. um ETLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they drinking on the job? Are they drunk on the job? Is their insta connected to their jobs at all? If not, then mind your business. How many regular tm/tls do the same
The point is when you're a higher upper then you are looked as more responsible and mature and certain things like that should not even be posted. Epecially when they arrive to work the next day and have a hangover.

Currently I feel we are running our store with a bunch of kindergarten kids. Physical age doesn't bother me one bit but mental age is something else. We have ETLs riding pallet jacks and carts. They play dress up while we are trying to finish a 2900 piece truck. They drop man cafs in the middle of the day without warning or thinking about who we have to actually pull and work those. They walk right past guests without saying a word. They go out drinking, get falling down drunk and post the pictures on instagram. I have never ever seen anything so disgusting and irresponsible in my time at Spot. They give orders like I want Joe out of here in 6 weeks. Write him up for for being 1 minute late if you have to, I want him gone now.This is all because Joe questioned why they were dropping additional pulls when the trucks from the last 3 yes 3 trucks still wasn't complete. If store modernization means no common sense then I want no part of it. Attitude and performance flows from the top down. With the new group we have gotten in the last 4 months, our previous green metrics across all areas of the store has us at flaming red everywhere. According to them it is because the team isn't being held accountable and we need to push them harder because they are going to be making so much more. No its because there are some really dumb decisions being made at store level and leadership does not know the meaning of team work. I am really beginning to hate my job
Call it out to corporate. A letter (anonymous) and/or a phone call documenting the entire circus going on at your store.

What does them getting drunk and posting pictures of it (what literally everyone does) on their personal accounts have anything to do with their jobs lol

No, not EVERYONE. Just those too young to know better. At some point most people develop their internal filter and decide not to share certain photos or comments. From time to time you will encounter a few that never get to that stage.

However, if what they're doing isn't illegal, etc....Spot needs to just ignore it.

How do hide your dirty little secret that you work at Target?
I think there’s only four or five people at target that know what I do full time. Likewise there’s only a handful at my FT gig who know I work at spot. No one really cares so let them know if you want.

You're Normal tm, it's not your job to care. Stop caring, the leaders don't care

You're Normal tm, it's not your job to care. Stop caring, the leaders don't care
It is your job to care. You work for them and they need to lead by example. If more people started to care and call out to corporate, the hotline, it will get taken care of. And that immature ETL behavior needs to end. Pallet jack riding is fun, but no shit if I were to do it and an ETL-AP or any other see me do it, I'd get termed on the spot.

And some wonder why society is fragmenting and breaking. Too many don't show concern outside of self indulgence and preservation. Contributing just enough to secure their bubble and conplain when it's infringed upon.

There is a certain decorum leaders should be expected to maintain. To pout about having responsibilities and to sacrifice a trivial event as posting publicly on social media is childish. We wouldn't have the infrastructure [culture, business, etc.] we take for granted today if people didn't work because some others "don't care."

It is your job to care. You work for them and they need to lead by example. If more people started to care and call out to corporate, the hotline, it will get taken care of. And that immature ETL behavior needs to end. Pallet jack riding is fun, but no shit if I were to do it and an ETL-AP or any other see me do it, I'd get termed on the spot.
No, it's your job to do your assign tasked. Which doesn't include snitching or worry about what the ETLs are doing. Who cares if they are shit. As long as you work and stay under the radar, I wouldn't care. Our BRLT is incompetent. They also ride the jacks, try on holiday mask, play with Nerf guns and shit that come back defective, but I don't care. My shift ends at the same time an I go home. If you want a well oiled machine of a workplace, start your own business. Target employes too many types of people for everything to be run to the letter

No, it's your job to do your assign tasked. Which doesn't include snitching or worry about what the ETLs are doing. Who cares if they are shit. As long as you work and stay under the radar, I wouldn't care. Our BRLT is incompetent. They also ride the jacks, try on holiday mask, play with Nerf guns and shit that come back defective, but I don't care. My shift ends at the same time an I go home. If you want a well oiled machine of a workplace, start your own business. Target employes too many types of people for everything to be run to the letter
That's why your store is going to go to the ground I bet and you obviously don't give a shit if you have bread on the table or not and a roof over your head.

That's why your store is going to go to the ground I bet and you obviously don't give a shit if you have bread on the table or not and a roof over your head.
My store is scheduled for a major remodel so it's in no danger of closing anytime soon. Some ETLs are shit, some are not. I don't care. Not only because it's not my job to care, but because of see no reason to stress myself out over the actions of others

Youre more likely to get fired calling hotline than I would be simply minding my own business and letting the dtl and stl replace the incompetent etls

joke: posting pics of your wild drunk weekend on Instagram
woke: posting pics of you smoking fire ass kush on company time from a bong with the Bullseye logo on it
bespoke: posing with Cornell and Potts for a press release with dilated pupils and needle tracks on your arms

My store is scheduled for a major remodel so it's in no danger of closing anytime soon. Some ETLs are shit, some are not. I don't care. Not only because it's not my job to care, but because of see no reason to stress myself out over the actions of others

Youre more likely to get fired calling hotline than I would be simply minding my own business and letting the dtl and stl replace the incompetent etls
I don't stress and just because it's remodeling doesn't guarantee it won't close anytime after. Likely to get fired calling hotline that's if you're a dumbass stating who you are. People had been calling hotline and didn't get fired but the incompetent ETLs did get replaced. Sometimes it takes to call out DTL too. And STL who is buddies with them that's why he's doing nothing about it will go too. They too had been replaced and TMs didn't get fired. Do what ever the FUCK you want. But it seems like you're comfy when you have clown ETLs because then you really GET TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! Basically stealing hours. It's an integrity issue that spills into society when people with an IT'S NOT MY JOB TO CARE attitude become too influential and too powerful. That's why the rich are getting richer and poor poorer. You need to think of it outside the box.

Drunk photos were posted on ETl-HRs instagram, Its party time at this store
Loop in Janna, that will rain on their parade quickly. She does have a twitter account. Also @targetcares.

Just retweet the photo's. This is when your burner account comes in mighty handy..

I feel your pain, my store had a major change over in the last year and they are green as the growing grass with almost no grasp of what our needs to run properly.

I am looking for work that isn't Spot. I have had some bad times but this is getting deep..

On don't connect your work to your social at all. Working in computers means I have two identities and I never us my real name anywhere outside of work or business.

Bitter? About what? I like my job. I'm good at my job. I take pride in my job. It kills me to watch our once green store turn into a train wreck in a few short months.I cannot in good consciense coach a team member on a safety violation that an ETL is continually breaking. I will not performance someone out for bogus reasons no matter what my ETL says. The pictures of the drunken idiots have their name badges on. Yes it does fall directly in social media guidelines for ETLS. This is the best we can do now at Target?

They will be gone in 3 months.

Wut, nobody watches Superstore???

my favorite episode is the olympic one, the manniqun in the baler and the one where the sign hit mateo. I hate mateo.

I don't stress and just because it's remodeling doesn't guarantee it won't close anytime after. Likely to get fired calling hotline that's if you're a dumbass stating who you are. People had been calling hotline and didn't get fired but the incompetent ETLs did get replaced. Sometimes it takes to call out DTL too. And STL who is buddies with them that's why he's doing nothing about it will go too. They too had been replaced and TMs didn't get fired. Do what ever the FUCK you want. But it seems like you're comfy when you have clown ETLs because then you really GET TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! Basically stealing hours. It's an integrity issue that spills into society when people with an IT'S NOT MY JOB TO CARE attitude become too influential and too powerful. That's why the rich are getting richer and poor poorer. You need to think of it outside the box.
Drunk photos were posted on ETl-HRs instagram, Its party time at this store

A store near us it get a reno to remove the deli and bakery because they are being demoted to p-fresh from full grocery. Shenanigans began awhile ago and they finally caught up with them.

I also agree with your final post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back