Archived New Interview Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am in the process of interviewing for Style Lead, and have had a mock interview with my current lead and my real interview with my ETL and STL. I got some feedback from them the next day and they have decided to do another mock interview tomorrow to decide whether or not they want to send me for district level interviews. I would appreciate some/ any help. My STL has mentioned that the new interview packets were coming in but he was not sure what was in them yet. Does anyone know? I have scanned all posts but nothing quite answers my questions

From the other thread. New Interview packets are coming this month.
As this thread is being resurrected right now and Q2 interviews are in full swing, I figure I'd share my interview experience (I passed). Think of 4-5 scenarios that are high in both scope and complexity. Ideally, your stories would provide great examples of you being bold, accountable, curious, and team-oriented. Think of modernization as well: What does modernization mean to you? How are you making modernization happen in your store? Finally, think of a signature strength and an opportunity you're working on as well.

The interview packets for both hourly team members/team leaders and ETLs will be changing at the end of this month. Ask your store director if he'd be willing to prep you. Good luck! Dress well, be positive, respectful, and confident, and you'll get it!

I know what they are looking for in answers. They’re looking for the Target behaviors “accountable, bold, curious, one team), high scope, and how you show leadership. I’m just wondering if anyone has the new questions in the packet. I would love to be able to practice articulating my answers so I don’t miss anything

I know one of my peers got the closing lead interview packet. I believe there are different packets for different TL positions now. Your store director should be able to give you the Style one soon

I can check today when I go in. I know the B guides for a lot of TMs is different, but I’m not sure about TLs.

Hey, I am in the process of interviewing for Style Lead, and have had a mock interview with my current lead and my real interview with my ETL and STL. I got some feedback from them the next day and they have decided to do another mock interview tomorrow to decide whether or not they want to send me for district level interviews. I would appreciate some/ any help. My STL has mentioned that the new interview packets were coming in but he was not sure what was in them yet. Does anyone know? I have scanned all posts but nothing quite answers my questions
District interviews aren’t a thing anymore for TL positions. STL makes the call now to promote or hire a TL.

The tm questions didn't change other than tell me if you had any ownership

I just interviewed last week and it was with ETL, HR, and STL. Think of a time you showed courage (going to STL or higher), a time when you showed leadership, a time when you drove sales, and a time you went above and beyond for a guest. Good luck!

I just interviewed last week and it was with ETL, HR, and STL. Think of a time you showed courage (going to STL or higher), a time when you showed leadership, a time when you drove sales, and a time you went above and beyond for a guest. Good luck!
Hey what did you interview for??

I was talking to a new, external, TL hire. Told they did a two-fer :STL and DTL together for interview. Maybe it’s a per case basis. Maybe STL asked for assistance, maybe DTL just happened to be there. Also, found out hire is friend of HR, maybe HR trying to cover own a-s for wanting friend in store, being sure everyone is in agreement.

Hi guys! My interviews are coming up and although i have my own ideas and answers for my prep packets, i was wondering if anyone had any advice/insight or everyday target examples on the following questions:

Tell me about a time you had multiple competing priorities. What did you do? How would you engage with this guest?

Tell me about a time you had to leverage another person or team to deliver something on time.

Tell me about a time you held someone accountable to a task, duty or a behavior. (This one is easy but at the TM level its hard to hold someone accountable)

Tell me about a time you were able to help a team reach a goal by removing an obstacle.

Again, i have my own ideas. I would just like a little more insight and examples to get me thinking. Thanks guys 😁

It was announced like 2 years ago that DTL interviews are no longer necessary so sounds like you have an over involved DTL. (Sorry dsd)
Distance from district office can make a difference. 20 miles away so he interviews everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back