Archived New line of clothing for team members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a few "trashy" tank top/shirt combos where there was way too much cleavage and belly exposed, very sheer material, low back tops with the bra exposed, etc. I don't care what people wear off the clock but when I walk up behind a TM and think they're a hoochie VIP they might need to be given a red Target tee.

Oh, wait, they are. LMAO

Everyone even the girls want the red sports coat. Its pretty cute for "red and khaki" [line is called that]. The pants are supposed to have a zebra and box knife pocket plus radio clip. Im down to buy it.

So are those t-shirts and hats on the Bullseye Shop part of this? I was thinking of adding that ridiculous Red&Khaki womens tee to my cart earlier but I passed...FOR NOW.

But red & jeans simply doesn't have the same ring to it as red & khaki does!

One table in RTW dedicated to work wear khakis on one side and solid color polos on the other. Great for guests and TMs. Boom. Done. It’s not fancy, but it’s what guests are looking for.

Give me a white tshirt w the Bullseye dog graphic they showed, a red cardigan and some of those new khaki's and I'd be good to go.

Can I get pairs of Womens Khaki cargo pants with loops or pockets on the thighs for my Mydevice and knife that are not skinny or low rise? Pockets that actually hold a phone or keys? Cause most womens pants target sells won't hold a fucking Chapstick!

T-shirts with scoop neck that doesn't show all of my boobs? And real sleeves? None of this cap sleeve bullshit..

Good for the salesfloor folk who are the 'face' of Target but folks like me are behind a counter in a hat & apron so I want comfortable, easy-to-wash (mocha-proof would be even better) & CHEAP because I can't afford $40 pairs of slacks that may get splashed with Cold Brew or pizza sauce.

Can I get pairs of Womens Khaki cargo pants with loops or pockets on the thighs for my Mydevice and knife that are not skinny or low rise? Pockets that actually hold a phone or keys? Cause most womens pants target sells won't hold a fucking Chapstick!

T-shirts with scoop neck that doesn't show all of my boobs? And real sleeves? None of this cap sleeve bullshit..

Amen! I am so sick of the 1/8th of an inch pocket depth or better yet, faux pockets. Hello. Women do work, guys. And we sweat, so we’re not not looking for cardigans, FFS. Yes, I want to look nice, but I also have real shit to do. I’m not just standing around.

Good for the salesfloor folk who are the 'face' of Target but folks like me are behind a counter in a hat & apron so I want comfortable, easy-to-wash (mocha-proof would be even better) & CHEAP because I can't afford $40 pairs of slacks that may get splashed with Cold Brew or pizza sauce.

Not for nothing, but I work salesfloor E2E, so I am hauling shelves, fixtures, trash, doing guest carryouts, bringing in carts, and have had many pants cut with box cutters. I’m not just folding shirts all day. Just saying.

So it's painfully obvious these designers haven't worked in a store. All those jackets and layers...nope, it's too damn hot in my store. If you're on flow, plano, backroom, market, price accuracy and doing physical work you know what I mean. I do want to look nice and I'm hopeful they'll offer something workable and cute.

So it's painfully obvious these designers haven't worked in a store. All those jackets and layers...nope, it's too damn hot in my store. If you're on flow, plano, backroom, market, price accuracy and doing physical work you know what I mean. I do want to look nice and I'm hopeful they'll offer something workable and cute.

Market though will love it.

I welcome it for my LOD shifts. I currently own 2 C9 red polos and 1 C9 black one (for sbux). The rest of my red polos I had to buy from Kohls, sadly.

I do want to order that performance polo from the Bullseye store, it looks right up my alley. I only buy dri fit sport polos, makes work very comfortable.

Not for nothing, but I work salesfloor E2E, so I am hauling shelves, fixtures, trash, doing guest carryouts, bringing in carts, and have had many pants cut with box cutters.

I have to move pallets.... They have pictures of red skirts and puffy vests... That will work :/
#UnrealisticExpectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back