Archived New Old Guy at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnarlypop

Backroom Padawan
So ... I'm new to target (just three weeks in) and new to the forum. I'm on the Dayside Backroom Team for what I'm told is the busiest Target in our district. I had just bookmarked the old forum thinking "this is gonna help" & then it went down the next day. Hopefully some of that stuff will rebuild here.

I've been out of work for almost two years before getting this job ... very different from my former "professional" life ... but glad to have it even at retail wages. Hoping my body adapts fairly soon ... I'd like to do more than crash after work.

Welcome, and thanks for joining us! I'm a dayside guy too. I don't think we get enough credit from salesfloor people for how much running around we do ;)

You do get used to it after a while. I have found that if I need to get anything done (like mow the lawn, fix the dishwasher, etc.) I had better do it right after work or it won't get done.

Welcome to the site man! Hope you enjoy and gain knowledge like I already have! :)

Welcome to our new home. I'm backroom trained as well. Looking at our members list I've noticed other backroom TMs. I'm sure we can assist you with any questions you might have. Good luck in your job. Happy posting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back