MEGATHREAD New POS (post-cutover)

Can I ask why the POS tells me to refund 5 cents when I do a return for someone who brought their own bags? It makes zero sense that $xx.xx goes back on their card but then I have to give them a nickel as well.

Didn't they get a 5 cent credit for bringing their bag? Why am I giving them another 5 cents to do a return when they still have their bag?

Can I ask why the POS tells me to refund 5 cents when I do a return for someone who brought their own bags? It makes zero sense that $xx.xx goes back on their card but then I have to give them a nickel as well.

Didn't they get a 5 cent credit for bringing their bag? Why am I giving them another 5 cents to do a return when they still have their bag?
If I had to guess its because the bag credit thing is probably seen as a coupon by the POS. When you refund a coupon you get its original value. Probably just an oversight tbh

Advocates aren’t adding bags from top of touch screen. they are still scanning the old coupon barcode. Coupon gets refunded.

Yes I’m aware but we haven’t had those stickers in forever.
We also haven't had keyboards (let alone USABLE keyboards) in forever but most stores still have them out LOL.

We tossed all ours the second new POS rolled out. We had that really old Greatland / super front lanes layout with those HUGE signs. long story short, 0 place to put bags so every inch is counted.

Its honestly really freaking frustrating how LONG we've had new POS and how little has changed since its initial complete rollout.

It’s honestly really freaking frustrating how LONG we've had new POS and how little has changed since its initial complete rollout.
Exchanges
See money in registers from others or MyDevice especially for NGSCO)

The two new features I’ve seen are the scan to login and the card icon on the SCO has changed to add a second card to show that it’s not only for redcards

Exchanges
See money in registers from others or MyDevice especially for NGSCO)

The two new features I’ve seen are the scan to login and the card icon on the SCO has changed to add a second card to show that it’s not only for redcards
NGSCO is so fucking annoying. Corporate. Who in their right mind decided that THEY SHOULD HAVE AUTOMATIC 239 ALERTS???? Disable them! Just have a section in myDay where you can see the 239 status of the registers!
show that it’s not only for redcards
I've had so many guests like get so upset with me. "I NEED A TARGET CARD TO PAY?!!?"

And alert if empty or below a certain amount for a length of time
i'd even disagree with this. The issue is, because of the ungodly spam these notifications cause. People signout of POS alerts so what ends up happening is if someone is getting cash carded, or selling too many giftcards, or what ever it may be. They don't get notified!

at the very least make it a separate option for SCO alerts under the POS / S&E section.

SCO needs an option to sign into the banking app from the screen to login. I frequently check the status of the money in NGSCO and would want an easier way to see the status of the money

IMO rebuying is better than an exchange. Your original date of purchase becomes the date of the exchange. The check out app is a price scanner and so is your zebra

Back