Archived New POS update is a POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @taytay was I crazy or did old mywork let us connect to more than one printer at once and the new one doesn’t?
Not crazy.
When we had the Oneil printers, there was one loaded with white tickets & one with red clearance tickets.
Returned clearance spat out red tickets & white tickets for rewrap &/or salvage.

Odd I never had that working and never saw anyone using it
I don't know how well it ever worked, but I remember when you scanned a printer after connecting one in MyWork 1.0 it gave you the options to "add" or "switch" printers.

Pricing used it. One printer for shelf labels, one for clearance tickets. I think it was based on myWork "knowing" which printer had which type of label was in it, so it'd mess up occasionally.

I can get you a picture tomorrow of how it looked. Should still work on Price Change (myWork 1.0) minus shelf label and monarch label printing.

Pricing used it. One printer for shelf labels, one for clearance tickets. I think it was based on myWork "knowing" which printer had which type of label was in it, so it'd mess up occasionally.
This. It would know when it needed to print from which printer. Again, would be super helpful to have again with these GS changes.

We (AA+ volume) have 11 checklanes and 12 SCOs, not enough imo. But they’re remodeling the front end soon so we’ll see how many we have afterwards 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know this is a late reply but my old store (I'm actually moving as we speak driving down to a new state) had 14 CL and 4 SCO. I've seen 5 open but that would be midday Saturday. Our average day was like $60,000 and it usually is 2 cl open (our stl made a ton of stupid rules for the front end one of which is we can never have less than 2 lights on, even if no body is at the lane).

On the vineyard vines launch when we had a line of 60 people at open we had two lanes open. Two lanes.

Our last remodel was 2010. My new store was remodeled in October so we will see what it is like when I arrive in a few days.

Yup, we must have two lights on.

We also can't call for backup
So what do the guests do at the lane without a cashier????🤔

Pretend it's a SCO and hop on the register? Have the GSA/TL run it? But with the light on they'll never be able to clear the line and be stuck there. FOREVER. Stupidity at it's finest.

Last edited:
pretty sure my etl would murder my stl for suggesting anything like this, wow

Well the goal is to have two people scheduled and on the lane at all times but that doesn't work 100% of the time so the GSA/SCO hops on when a guest comes up. This is usually later at night

Really don't want to start yet another thread for a quick question. If a guest purchased a target brand item and it's breaking apart but they don't have the original receipt, can they still do an exchange? I know someone with one of the backpack colors from seasonal and the handle ripped the first time she went to use it. She has the tag (though not attached), the card used to pay for it, and it was purchased less than 2 weeks ago

Really don't want to start yet another thread for a quick question. If a guest purchased a target brand item and it's breaking apart but they don't have the original receipt, can they still do an exchange? I know someone with one of the backpack colors from seasonal and the handle ripped the first time she went to use it. She has the tag (though not attached), the card used to pay for it, and it was purchased less than 2 weeks ago

you can lookup the receipt with the card.

Anyone else notice even though stickers are now printing sometimes they don’t match what’s on the screen? I’ve been going by sticker. also “print price label” prints a label that doesn’t work lol @REDcardJJ @Frontlanegirl @Leo47 @starmaster1000

@taytay can you pass along? Also advance label is still broken on ZPL*... Gs needs it to cover barcodes for online items.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice even though stickers are now printing sometimes they don’t match what’s on the screen? I’ve been going by sticker. also “print price label” prints a label that doesn’t work lol @REDcardJJ @Frontlanegirl @Leo47 @starmaster1000
Yup says Invalid Item.

I was extremely excited to see K3 Defectives but was as disappointed as my last breakup when it didn't work.

Why Target why???? 💔💔💔

You can return it without the receipt within the 90 days with a card look up but in order to fall under the “own brand 1 year warranty” the guest needs the receipt. You can also usually check the tag on target items to see when the item was produced. “Q2 5/19” as an example

@taytay can you pass along? Also advance label is still broken on ZPL*... Gs needs it to cover barcodes for online items.
I did notice today that the print price label does not scan.

Our store still has the old rolls that fit into the old printers. We rip half the roll off just to fit it into the zebra printers. We rip those apart and keep them in a drawer for easy access.

Our store still has the old rolls that fit into the old printers. We rip half the roll off just to fit it into the zebra printers. We rip those apart and keep them in a drawer for easy access.
We just feed it through the back until the roll gets small enough to actually fit inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back