MEGATHREAD New POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be time to bring back GSAs with all the "make it right" returns. The poor SETL was running around like a chicken with her head cut off today.
While I think GSA should still be a position, I don’t see why there would be so many overrides needed. If the system is denying a return, Target probably doesn’t want you to accept the return….. it’s a huge loss……

While I think GSA should still be a position, I don’t see why there would be so many overrides needed. If the system is denying a return, Target probably doesn’t want you to accept the return….. it’s a huge loss……
But then if that guest bitches to the target survey then our store looks bad. ETLs would rather lose like a little money but just to make the store look good.

Is anyone else having issues with serial number overrides. After selecting ad item anyway and the reason, the scan or manually enter serial number screen comes back up. It doesn't add the item. It always returns to the scan serial number screen unless you input an actual serial number.

Is anyone else having issues with serial number overrides. After selecting ad item anyway and the reason, the scan or manually enter serial number screen comes back up. It doesn't add the item. It always returns to the scan serial number screen unless you input an actual serial number.
I may be wrong but I think it's trying to collect the serial that doesn't work so they can look into it

What if instead of the loading circle that pops up we get a walking 3D bullseye animation instead. I want my bullseye back!!!

Reactions: DBZ
What if instead of the loading circle that pops up we get a walking 3D bullseye animation instead. I want my bullseye back!!!
I think that'd be cute but in reality no way they're gonna pay someone just to animate a little bullseye lol. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Instead, I think we should just put this photo up instead

Attachments

• 680w0opmdkz41.jpg
    680w0opmdkz41.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 15
Yes but the override doesn't work. After selecting the reason, scan serial number pops back up. It won't add the item without the serial number.
oh interesting. I hope they fix that soon
I think that'd be cute but in reality no way they're gonna pay someone just to animate a little bullseye lol. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Instead, I think we should just put this photo up instead
that art is iconic

Can someone post a picture of what the new POS screen looks like? Please blank out any store info like the closed screen above!

Moving to a new thread to celebrate the official cutover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back