MEGATHREAD New POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest to god I think that before every single feature from the old system has its alternitive that it shouldn’t be fully pushed out. Like requisitioning is a MUST. Paying peoples credit card bills

idk how many times i have to say it on here that stuff like this is all in the pipe and will be in the software by the time it goes 100% chainwide with the exception of requisition which is supposed to move to myday

if your store is one of the like, ~50 test stores where it’s on 1-2 of your guest service registers understand that it’s just there for testing and feedback and not wholly representative of the final product

idk how many times i have to say it on here that stuff like this is all in the pipe and will be in the software by the time it goes 100% chainwide with the exception of requisition which is supposed to move to myday

if your store is one of the like, ~50 test stores where it’s on 1-2 of your guest service registers understand that it’s just there for testing and feedback and not wholly representative of the final product
Oh? Is requisitioning only being available to leaders?

Haha yours have a belt. Just solid red counter tops for most IGS…and the counters are divided and the size of a game board LOL

IGS is 3 registers plus GS plus OPU/DU/Shipt all combined. So we have to take guests (we try to limit it to an express lane) while also handling returns and OPU and DUs and phones, etc. Its non-stop and pretty crazy especially since we are held to the same metrics for DUs as non-IGS stores.

When I am training someone I tell them, "Yes, is the logical answer, so we will obviously pick no"
What it’s really trying to ask is “is this a no receipt return”. If you answer yes, it will tell you it can’t be done. If you answer no, you’re essentially telling it “hey I know I scanned an id but I’m making it right for whatever reason so let’s just pretend I scanned their receipt”

What it’s really trying to ask is “is this a no receipt return”. If you answer yes, it will tell you it can’t be done. If you answer no, you’re essentially telling it “hey I know I scanned an id but I’m making it right for whatever reason so let’s just pretend I scanned their receipt”

My logic makes me laugh though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back