New Reverse Logistics TM

I'm a long time lurker but barely creating an account. I've been in fulfillment since I started a year ago but they're moving me to Reverse Logistics. They gave me a rundown of whats expected and giving me a couple days of training before the current TM leaves. I looked under the workcenter guide on here, but it looks likes it might be outdated. If you have any pointers or tip, that would be helpful.

Last edited:
If they are just giving you a few days of training, I would ask for more. The recommended amount of training is 2 weeks. Not that you wouldn't be able to learn quickly, but it would set you up for success.

Most processes are shown on workbench. If you really just have a few days I would focus more on developing strong routines and take notes.

I'm the backup receiver at my store.

The best advice I can give you is: Call your fellow recievers at other stores if there's something you dont know. (and no one else in your store can give an answer.) The other recievers at my nearby stores have usually been happy to help out.

I'm the backup receiver at my store.

The best advice I can give you is: Call your fellow recievers at other stores if there's something you dont know. (and no one else in your store can give an answer.) The other recievers at my nearby stores have usually been happy to help out.

This. Cause a couple days isn't shit to know how to do the gig and do it well.

I was done the exact way in May and I have used a mix of the APETL, workbench, and my support...none of my leaders knew how to do the revlog job at all

Back